Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzkaye

can i ask ,does any one know the price of the disney hotels with the annual pass? was thinking of buying  the passes, as we go 2/3 times a year

stifle

It varies by arrival date. To find out the price for your specific date, simply phone the number on the leaflet that came with your AP.

NHDisneylover

Quote from: isseke on October 01, 2015, 07:31:41 PM
We are visiting DLP and can sponsor 19-21 december.

HI, if this offer is still good, we are going to arrive the evening of 20 December and would very much appreciate the savings.  They'll be 4 of us buying Dream passports (not sure if we can all 4 get the discount, or only 3). 

We will be driving in from Germany on the 20th and could arrange to meet up that evening, or else the morning of the 21.

isseke

Quote from: NHDisneylover on October 11, 2015, 08:13:10 PM
Quote from: isseke on October 01, 2015, 07:31:41 PM
We are visiting DLP and can sponsor 19-21 december.

HI, if this offer is still good, we are going to arrive the evening of 20 December and would very much appreciate the savings.  They'll be 4 of us buying Dream passports (not sure if we can all 4 get the discount, or only 3). 

We will be driving in from Germany on the 20th and could arrange to meet up that evening, or else the morning of the 21.

I send you a PM.

NHDisneylover

Thanks isseke, I will email you tonight.

Can anyone tell me more about the option to add photopass to a Dream AP? I saw a mention of it on another board but can't find much information.  Last time we were at DLP they did not even have photopass yet.

nathalie

When you have your AP, you can buy the photo pass for APholders.
Show them your AP and ask for the special photo pass that is valid for 1 year.

To check they gave you the correct one, there is only 1 card in the photo pass box.
(I alreadyheard stories where people got the wrong photo pass with their AP).

stifle

Quote from: NHDisneylover on October 12, 2015, 08:56:05 AM
Thanks isseke, I will email you tonight.

Can anyone tell me more about the option to add photopass to a Dream AP? I saw a mention of it on another board but can't find much information.  Last time we were at DLP they did not even have photopass yet.
You can't "add photopass" to the AP but you can buy a special PhotoPass+ for AP holders from various stores, valid for 1 year and costing €39.99 (Dream) or €44.99 (other APs).

NHDisneylover

thank you both for the information about the photopass.

bucksmum

Putting our dates back on as they are lost somewhere a few pages back.
We are at DLP from 19 to 23 December and happy to sponsor.
There are 3 of us so we can sponsor up to 9 people.
We speak English, German, French and very basic Italian.

nathalie

Someone just told me you can now renew your AP 2 months before it expires?
Is this true?  Can someone confirm this?  Or still the regular 1 month on advance.

NCC1701Q

That's true - it's now two months before it expires.

nathalie

Thank you! Is it written somewhere? I can see it already, standing there and the cast members not knowing.

Mitchell

Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

teegee91

Hi, we are arriving on the 1st December & looking for sponsorship for 4 passes please. Is anyone there during that time?

stifle

Quote from: teegee91 on October 15, 2015, 12:28:52 PM
Hi, we are arriving on the 1st December & looking for sponsorship for 4 passes please. Is anyone there during that time?
I will be – I'll PM you.