Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinian

Hello Disneyfans,

As our dates are getting closer (only 5 weeks to go, whoopwhoop!) I'd like to post a reminder: We are in the parks 18 - 23 October and can sponsor 8 disneyfans. If you're interested, you can contact us on Lieneke73@gmail.com or 0031 6 18237165.
Hope to see you in the parks,

Lieneke

lindavdende

Anyone who can sponsor me on october 5th (party of 2 adults)?

Thaliel

hey all, I need some help on how to renew an AP via mail. The site for reneweal iy only i french and I do not really understand how to get the necessary paperwork that needs to be included in the envelope I should send to DLP.
Also, do you think the renewal process can be done before our upcoming visit? I remember the French mail being somwehat slow
<-Plz click

NCC1701Q

Hello Thaliel,

I'd be glad to help. When are you going? Our renewal via mail took 21 days from the day we mailed the whole paperwork to France (from the Netherlands).
Just ask away and I'll do my best to help you!

stifle

Will your old passports still be valid on the first day of your upcoming visit? If so, it's going to be more straightforward to renew them in person at the parks.

Thaliel

21 days COULD still work, we will depart on October 7th, to spend 2 days at the belgian north sea coast and then go to paris from there. So where do I download the paperwork?
<-Plz click

seraphelle

Hiya folks,

Can I ask some (hopefully not too stupid) questions please?

I am frantically trying to figure out a way for us to afford to go to DLRP before Christmas, and I have come across the Supertrips offer whereby you get a combined Adult + Child Dream AP for £242.50. I was going to purchase 2 of these in order to cover me, hubby, eldest and youngest.

My questions are:

1. If I were to do this, I have seen an offer on Expedia for the 3 nights in the Dream Castle plus flights from Birmingham (UK) to CDG (Paris) and back for approx. £660. Does this seem like a good deal?
2. Is there a better way / cheaper way to do this? I have only ever shopped about on the Disneyland Paris websites or had different quotes from travel agents offering particular deals, so I'm totally new to this method of doing everything separately online. Totally wouldn't be fazed if I was travelling alone but obviously when you have your kids with you, you want things to be as seamless as possible!
3. Is there a shuttle from the Dream Castle to the Parks / Village? Is it possible to walk it in or is it too far?
4. My eldest daughter will be 11 in October, I know she is considered an adult when she hits 12. So next year when it comes time to renew the AP, she'll literally be 11 for a matter of weeks, will we be able to renew or will she need her own Adult AP?
5. Those of you who have purchased through Supertrips, do they have this offer frequently? I get my salary at the end of the month, just keeping my fingers crossed it lasts until then!
6. Finally, is this deal for the AP's as good as I think? Or has anyone come across any better?

Thanks so much in advance peeps!

xxx
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

seraphelle

Quote from: seraphelle on September 15, 2015, 02:39:18 PM
Hiya folks,

Can I ask some (hopefully not too stupid) questions please?

I am frantically trying to figure out a way for us to afford to go to DLRP before Christmas, and I have come across the Supertrips offer whereby you get a combined Adult + Child Dream AP for £242.50. I was going to purchase 2 of these in order to cover me, hubby, eldest and youngest.

My questions are:

1. If I were to do this, I have seen an offer on Expedia for the 3 nights in the Dream Castle plus flights from Birmingham (UK) to CDG (Paris) and back for approx. £660. Does this seem like a good deal?
2. Is there a better way / cheaper way to do this? I have only ever shopped about on the Disneyland Paris websites or had different quotes from travel agents offering particular deals, so I'm totally new to this method of doing everything separately online. Totally wouldn't be fazed if I was travelling alone but obviously when you have your kids with you, you want things to be as seamless as possible!
3. Is there a shuttle from the Dream Castle to the Parks / Village? Is it possible to walk it in or is it too far?
4. My eldest daughter will be 11 in October, I know she is considered an adult when she hits 12. So next year when it comes time to renew the AP, she'll literally be 11 for a matter of weeks, will we be able to renew or will she need her own Adult AP?
5. Those of you who have purchased through Supertrips, do they have this offer frequently? I get my salary at the end of the month, just keeping my fingers crossed it lasts until then!
6. Finally, is this deal for the AP's as good as I think? Or has anyone come across any better?

Thanks so much in advance peeps!

xxx

I think I'm going to go for these tickets. I'm paranoid that they'll stop the offer and it seems very good.  ??? ;D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

Yves

Hello everybody,

We are visiting Disneyland Paris from 9th till 11th of October with our Annual Passeports.
So we can give  a 10% discount for 2 people when you want to buy an Annual Passeport.
Hope to hear from you when you're interested.
You can contact us on our e-mail: vanpeteghem-naert@hotmail.com (NOTE: we live in Belgium, so no worries about the name)

Greetings,
Yves, Isabelle and Sarah °o°

carrydee44

Hi Looking for a sponsor for to buy a dream pass we are in the park 28th of September.  If any one could help it would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dee
Hotel Ny 1998
Newport bay Jan 2006
Santa fe    oct 2006
Disneyland hotel jan 2008
Newport Bay oct 2008
Cheyenne Jan 2009
Cheyenne Sept 2009
Newport Bay November 2010
New York Oct 2011
Cheyenne November 2012
New York Oct 2013
Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest Jan 2015
Kyriad October 2015
Hi Park Serris December 2015
Sejours Et Affaires Rive Gauche Dec 2016

myburgeoning

Quote from: carrydee44 on September 18, 2015, 03:31:23 PM
Hi Looking for a sponsor for to buy a dream pass we are in the park 28th of September.  If any one could help it would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dee

Dee we can!
email: usallasummer@yahoo.com

lindavdende

Yves

Quote from: lindavdende on September 21, 2015, 12:55:11 PM
How much is a dream AP now?
The official price in Disneyland Paris Parc is 223 euro.

carrydee44

Quote from: myburgeoning on September 19, 2015, 07:45:30 AM
Quote from: carrydee44 on September 18, 2015, 03:31:23 PM

Thanks
Dee

Dee we can!
email: usallasummer@yahoo.com

I have just emailed you to see what you need us to do.

Thanks
Deirdre
Hotel Ny 1998
Newport bay Jan 2006
Santa fe    oct 2006
Disneyland hotel jan 2008
Newport Bay oct 2008
Cheyenne Jan 2009
Cheyenne Sept 2009
Newport Bay November 2010
New York Oct 2011
Cheyenne November 2012