Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethan040

Hi guys, me and my partner have annual passes but we now need one for our 3 year old, can I sponsor it for 10% discount even though we are family?

Thanks

stifle

Yes, though you may be better off finding an online website that will sell you a child rate annual passport.

myburgeoning

available to sponsor SEPTEMBER 27 (later afternoon) - OCTOBER 2

can sponsor quite a few, as we never have used ours on 4 passes.
Save yourself the extra 10%

email: usallasummer@yahoo.com

chmusar

Hi

The time has come to renew our dream passports but we are unable to get to France in person , has anyone used the form on the French DLP website here

http://www.disneylandparis.fr/passeports-annuels/renouveler-votre-passeport-annuel/

and renewed by post any advice would be helpful.

cheers

Mitchell

Can anyone sponsor me on the 11th of October?
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

michaelj1973

Quote from: chmusar on September 09, 2015, 08:59:23 PM
Hi

The time has come to renew our dream passports but we are unable to get to France in person , has anyone used the form on the French DLP website here

http://www.disneylandparis.fr/passeports-annuels/renouveler-votre-passeport-annuel/

and renewed by post any advice would be helpful.

cheers
What i've read on the webpage is if you have received an e-mail with a special code AND you have a french bank account number you could renew your pasports trough the internet. I think the other way is by post. But I'm not experienced in this as I don't have a passport....

Yves

Quote from: Mitchell on September 10, 2015, 01:31:26 AM
Can anyone sponsor me on the 11th of October?

Hello Mitchell,

We are going to Disneyland Paris on 11th of October.
We can sponsor 2 people.
If you are interested you can contact me via email: vanpeteghem-naert@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you.

Greets,
Yves, Isabelle and Sarah from Belgium

twentythingamabobs

Hi guys!! We have never renewed our Dreams APs before they have ran out before, I've heard of people getting emails then they can renew before they've ran out and without actually being in the Park is this true?  We've never got an email or letter or anything about this so never crossed our minds!

stifle

You can renew by post and pay by credit card.

twentythingamabobs

Do you just ring the number on the AP? Is there any benefit to doing this other than not having to faff about at the park? Or do you still have to go to the Bureau to exchange anything? Also one of our passes is a Disabled pass, does this put a spanner in the works??

NCC1701Q

As far as I'm aware you can renew by post and just fill in your creditcarddetails. Then send the form to France and some time later you get your new AP in the mail. That's what we did with our sons AP (granted, he did not have to pay but we added the parrainage-form).
For the Disabled pass Im guessing there is an expiration date on the green or orange card? You need to go to the BPA with a new doctors statement or your handicapped parking card and get a new one for the duration of the new AP.

christopheM

I had a message to say that supertrips.net are now doing a 10% off with SAVE10 again.
Suppose the summer peak must be over for them now!
Great deal if you are going in October.

stifle

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on September 11, 2015, 09:40:03 AM
Do you just ring the number on the AP? Is there any benefit to doing this other than not having to faff about at the park? Or do you still have to go to the Bureau to exchange anything? Also one of our passes is a Disabled pass, does this put a spanner in the works??

As I said, the options are by post or in person. There is no option to renew by phone, and online renewal is (rather stupidly perhaps) only offered to French residents. To renew by post you would fill in the form at https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-dlp-assets/prod/fr-fr/system/images/bdc_apmp_renewal.pdf and submit it with your APs and credit card details. The new passports will be issued by post (you receive the card, no need to go to the BPA) and will be valid for 18 months starting the day after your current passports expire.

No clue about disabled passports I'm afraid.

twentythingamabobs

Thanks stifle, just wasn't sure if I had to ring up to get the necessary paperwork sent out.

stifle

The French website says in French that they will send you a renewal letter a month or so before expiry, but it then goes on to say that it is for online renewals and only if you have a French address. So it's not straightforward :/