Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amarinewife

Quote from: stifle on September 01, 2015, 03:08:40 AM
Quote from: amarinewife on August 31, 2015, 03:44:31 AM
Does anyone know if I purchase the Francilien AP online today with an E-ticket printout, will the 2 day void period start today (date of purchase) or not until I go to Disney (this weekend) and actually use the tickets?
I'd like to go Saturday, Sunday and Monday if I can, and since we will be returning later in the year for a day it makes sense to get the annual pass, unless I can't actually use them all three days this week due to the void period! Then I would probably just go one day this weekend instead, so in that case, no need to buy the AP-  hope someone can help, I couldn't find any information on it! Thanks!

The void period is the two days after your plastic annual passport is printed, to prevent precisely what you are trying to do.

Thank you for your answer, but I don't understand the rudeness.  "To prevent precisely what I am trying to do?"  What  am I trying to do that is wrong?  I was trying to make last minute plans for this weekend, and since we already have plans to go to to the park later this year, it makes more sense to buy an annual pass, instead of two separate ticket transactions. If I had planned this weekend's trip a few weeks ago, I could have ordered by mail and received the passes in time for our trip.  Since we just decided the other day to drive to Paris for a weekend trip, I was trying to see if I could get the annual pass to use for this weekend instead of having to buy 2 separate tickets for 2 separate trips.  How is that any different than any other reason people buy annual pass tickets?   I'm not trying to do anything against the rules, which is why I asked for clarification.

stifle

I'm sorry that you perceived my post as rude, which was not at all the intention.

The Francilien passport is intended for guests who live in the area and will be happy to visit on odd days here and there, outside the busiest times. ("Francilien" is a term used to refer to residents of/things in the Île-de-France – the area immediately surrounding Paris.) As it's cheaper than a 3-day 2-park passport, the 2 day void period is there to avoid guests buying a Francilien pass instead of one.

The Fantasy and Dream passports are intended for guests like you who want to make multi-day visits.

amarinewife

Thanks, I appreciate that, I just felt like you implied that I was trying to do something wrong.  All the information I could find was only that there was a 2 day void period after purchase, and so I was trying to clarify if I were to purchase online when that void period starts. Wasn't trying to get around any rules..like I said, if I planned this earlier I would have ordered by mail and had the passes in hand. 

I do know what Francilien means, but to my knowledge there is no restrictions on who can buy one, only, like you said, obstacles to make it harder for others who do not live in the Ile-de-France to use those tickets. We are within a few hours driving distance to Paris, so perhaps we would use the pass more often if we had them, but at this time we only have 1 future trip planned later this year so as a family of 6, it doesn't make sense for us to buy the other passports at this time, since at the price x6 it would cost more than the 2 separate trips, whereas the Francilien one would cost the same, but with added benefits.

My point in asking was that I didn't want to buy the passports online and not be able to use them more than one day this weekend, and you answered that for me, so thank you!

mpaauwe

Sponsorship October 23-25th

Hello,

We are in Disneyland Paris on above mentioned dates. We have annual passes and can give 7 persons a 10% discount on their new buying annual pass. We hope to find someone so we can enjoy the disneyfun a year longer.
Let us know at mpaauwe@upcmail.nl

Kind Regards,
Monique

chicks99

My friend purchased a disabled access annual pass. For anyone interested it was 180 euros and she gets one career for free.

michaelj1973

That annual pass is comparable to with non dissabled acces pass?
And has it the same perks as that annual pass?

chicks99

Quote from: michaelj1973 on September 03, 2015, 02:06:09 PM

The disabled annual pass has the same perks as a normal annual pass and your carer is allowed in for free.

Yves

Hello everybody,

We are visiting Disneyland Paris from 9th till 11th of October with our Annual Passeports.
So we can give  a 10% discount for 2 people when you want to buy an Annual Passeport.
Hope to hear from you when you're interested.
You can contact us on our e-mail: vanpeteghem-naert@hotmail.com (NOTE: we live in Belgium, so no worries about the name)

Greetings,
Yves, Isabelle and Sarah °o°

nathalie

Quote from: chicks99 on September 03, 2015, 02:31:39 PM

The disabled annual pass has the same perks as a normal annual pass and your carer is allowed in for free.

I presume you need to get a ticket for the carer every single day at Guest Relations or ticket booth?
(important info, for those who need it)

NCC1701Q

Indeed. Which also means no EMH for the carer.

chicks99

Quote from: nathalie on September 04, 2015, 05:30:03 PM
Quote from: chicks99 on September 03, 2015, 02:31:39 PM

I presume you need to get a ticket for the carer every single day at Guest Relations or ticket booth?
(important info, for those who need it)

Yes you do but depending on who you speak to they will let you in for EMH. We spoke to a lovely lady at the gates who let us in. Another time, a man wouldn't let us.

chicks99

Apologies, the above paragraph is appalling! Hope it makes sense!!

Bear84

Quote from: chicks99 on September 03, 2015, 11:50:59 AM
My friend purchased a disabled access annual pass. For anyone interested it was 180 euros and she gets one career for free.

I didn't realise there was a special AP for disabled guests, does that mean you can no longer get a free carer pass with he 3 regular AP's?

chicks99

Quote from: Bear84 on September 06, 2015, 05:08:27 PM

I didn't realise there was a special AP for disabled guests, does that mean you can no longer get a free carer pass with he 3 regular AP's?

Under my friends disabled annual pass, I was able to access the park as her carer. I am not sure about the 3 regular question. Sorry!

Bear84

Quote from: chicks99 on September 06, 2015, 07:05:25 PM
Quote from: Bear84 on September 06, 2015, 05:08:27 PM

Under my friends disabled annual pass, I was able to access the park as her carer. I am not sure about the 3 regular question. Sorry!

thanks anyway, hopefully it won't be a problem with any of the other AP's or i'm able to change/upgrade my francilien to a disabled one