Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindavdende

We will be there 5-7 october and want to buy two annual passes. Is anyone there on the 5th to sponsor us?

stifle

Quote from: chicks99 on August 22, 2015, 07:57:46 PM
Sorry for the double post..

Has anyone purchased their annual pass online? If so, where did you purchase it?

Thanks
My wife bought one a few years back from disneylandparis.fr.

Kerbearrn

I've posted this elsewhere, then discovered this thread.  Apologies for clogging up the bandwidth!

My question: we are DL California annual pass holders.  Can we use these at DLP? Or will I need to buy them at DLP too?

Also, the place by the hotel where you have mentioned that you can buy passes-- can I buy the Francilian pass there for immediate use? Or will it still have the 2-day wait?

Thx all very much!!
8)

stifle

Disneyland California annual passes are not valid at other parks.

I don't know what "place by the hotel" you mean, but Francilien passes always have a two-day void period the two days immediately after the pass is printed. They are intended for local residents who will visit from time to time, rather than as a substitute for buying a 3- or 4-day pass.

vuk

Hello, may I go to AP office for buying AP after 18.00 in October, please? Some time reserve after closing office?

stifle

AP office hours are 10:00 to 18:00 and it takes around 20 minutes to process a pass.

cardosola

Hello  :)

I am AP,I'm going to renew, for the first time.
What is time, have, for the absolute? are 2 months?

Regards

Pedro

Farfallina

Hello everybody,

We are visiting Disneyland Paris from 31st October and 1st November morning with our Annual Passports.
Anyone interested in a 10% discount to buy an Annual Passport.
We can give a discount for 15 people total  :D

Hope to hear from you when interested

stifle

Quote from: cardosola on August 28, 2015, 09:01:38 PM
Hello  :)

I am AP,I'm going to renew, for the first time.
What is time, have, for the absolute? are 2 months?

Regards

Pedro

You can renew within 1 month before expiry and get 18 months for the price of 12. After expiry it is considered a new membership

Slimy yet satisfying

Hi Stifle, is it always 18 months? Does that only apply in person or also by post?
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

stifle

It's a "special offer" that has been going for some time. I think it applies either way.

Slimy yet satisfying

Going in a few weeks so will pop in to AP bureau and check. Its all about timing, seeing if the pass will cover another school holiday slot.  Going 2015 Oct, NYear, 2016 Easter weekend, Oct and again for Christmas and NY! Greedy I know but if I can squeeze Spring holiday 2017 out of the same pass it would be great! We dont  visit in the summer months as the queues alongside wasps and heat dont appeal. Queues in colder months dont seem to bother us as much!
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

amarinewife

Does anyone know if I purchase the Francilien AP online today with an E-ticket printout, will the 2 day void period start today (date of purchase) or not until I go to Disney (this weekend) and actually use the tickets?
I'd like to go Saturday, Sunday and Monday if I can, and since we will be returning later in the year for a day it makes sense to get the annual pass, unless I can't actually use them all three days this week due to the void period! Then I would probably just go one day this weekend instead, so in that case, no need to buy the AP-  hope someone can help, I couldn't find any information on it! Thanks!

alanandline

Hi, we will be in Disneyland Paris from Sunday 25th October until Wednesday 28th October.

Anybody who is looking to purchase an Annual Passport and would like us to sponsor them to get 10% off please feel free to get in touch with us at alanandline@outlook.com

Have fun

stifle

Quote from: amarinewife on August 31, 2015, 03:44:31 AM
Does anyone know if I purchase the Francilien AP online today with an E-ticket printout, will the 2 day void period start today (date of purchase) or not until I go to Disney (this weekend) and actually use the tickets?
I'd like to go Saturday, Sunday and Monday if I can, and since we will be returning later in the year for a day it makes sense to get the annual pass, unless I can't actually use them all three days this week due to the void period! Then I would probably just go one day this weekend instead, so in that case, no need to buy the AP-  hope someone can help, I couldn't find any information on it! Thanks!

The void period is the two days after your plastic annual passport is printed, to prevent precisely what you are trying to do.