Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathalie

Not sure about other countries, but in Belgium, and mine is a special case, as we have 2 houses on the same address (my uncle who), house numbers are the regular street number but A or B next to it.
But when I go to city hall and need something changed on my ID, they can still see my uncle lives at the same address (even though he is on nr B), but they can print that out, so it shows everyone who lives on that address.

Disneylove

I've just found out there's a form I can get printed off from the local council, but that only shows adults at my address and doesn't show children as they don't hold records for people at the address under the age of 16.

Has anyone bought the family passes before and showed proof?

Yves

Hello everybody,

We are visiting Disneyland Paris from 9th till 11th of October with our Annual Passeports.
So we can give  a 10% discount for 2 people when you want to buy an Annual Passeport.
Hope to hear from you when you're interested.
You can contact us on our e-mail: vanpeteghem-naert@hotmail.com (NOTE: we live in Belgium, so no worries about the name)

Greetings,
Yves, Isabelle and Sarah °o°

Jo68

Hi
we are going to be in the house of the mouse from 10th September 2015 going into the parks on 11th.
Just wondered if there was anyone who would sponsor us we are having three annual passes.
Also what do we need to take I with us as far as identification if at all?
Thanks
Jo Dylan and Rosie

stifle

I can't help with the sponsorship, but you will each need ID such as your passports at the Bureau Passeport Annuel.

Slimy yet satisfying

Usually we visit in the first week of October as our passes run out on the 10th, this year we can't make it till the 14th. Does anyone know if we will be able to renew passes with the extra six months added as per usual at this time. All I can find is info saying that you can renew in the same month?
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

stifle

As I understand it you need to visit within the 1 month before your passport expires to get 18 months for the price of twelve.

Slimy yet satisfying

Thanks for that...oh well will have to make an extra trip in September....the hardship!! :D
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

Disneylove

I've heard you can get a renewal application form you can fill in at home and send off for the renewal. You can pick them up when you're there, maybe not much use now but for in future :)

Does anyone know what identification you need for a family of 5 with regards to proof of address?

nathalie

stifle

UK city halls do not have a record of who lives where for people under 16 and do not issue any such notes.

NCC1701Q

You could also use an insurance policy (for healthcare) that shows all people on the same policy on the same address.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Yves on August 10, 2015, 11:48:20 AM
Hello everybody,

We are visiting Disneyland Paris from 9th till 11th of October with our Annual Passeports.
So we can give  a 10% discount for 2 people when you want to buy an Annual Passeport.
Hope to hear from you when you're interested.
You can contact us on our e-mail: vanpeteghem-naert@hotmail.com (NOTE: we live in Belgium, so no worries about the name)

Greetings,
Yves, Isabelle and Sarah °o°

Same dates as us considering buying so will let you know :)

chicks99

Hi everyone,

I am visiting Disney 31st Aug - 4th Sept. If anyone is around to sponsor that would be fabulous. I arrive late afternoon on the Monday.

Thanks

:)

chicks99

Sorry for the double post..

Has anyone purchased their annual pass online? If so, where did you purchase it?

Thanks