Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vuk

Quote from: stifle on July 24, 2015, 11:44:56 PM
Quote from: vuk on July 24, 2015, 03:37:44 PM
Question - would i buy annual passport between 5-6:00pm during week (monday) without problems, please?  ???
Shouldn't be a problem; the Bureau Passeport Annuel is open until 6.

Thank you!

If the queue of people, will remain open for longer?

Another question: I have a 3 years old AP Dream without an extension. Would they extend the validity or give me a new AP?
And can i buy and activate Fantasy AP if i buy it on a blockout day?

stifle

There isn't normally a queue at that stage of the day.

If you buy an annual passport it will be printed anew, irrespective of what you may historically have had.

Traditionally blackout days were ignored on the first day of your annual passport. That verbiage was removed from the French terms and conditions fairly recently so I don't know if it's still the case.

vuk

Thank you! Any contact at DLP for question about this "blockout days", please?

vindu

Hello There!!!!

Me and my family (2adults and 2 kids) planning to visit DLP on 14th Aug. I wonder anyone available to sponsor us for buying Fantasy Annual passes to avail the discount. Hope to hearing from some of you ::) :)  you can contact me at aravind.peddi@gmail.com.

Thanks

frkzr

@ Vindu, I will send you an email. Will be around that day with my family!

Regards,
Frank

frkzr

Quote from: vuk on July 25, 2015, 11:29:57 PM

@ Vuk, when you enter on a block-out date, you will be able to purchase the passport and stay in the park at the blockout date! When you purchase the francilien at the park, be advised that the next 2 days you won't be able to enter the parks the 2 days after!

Regards and have fun!
Frank

frkzr

Quote from: stifle on June 29, 2015, 10:13:46 PM
1. AFAIK you cannot be sponsored at all and must pay the full price.
2. No idea
3. Dream – the extension you get is of whatever kind your own pass is already
4. You get the form stamped each time you sponsor someone, then you take or post the form and your annual passport to the annual passport bureau in the last month of its validity and they make you a new one with 12 extra months.

Note that the sponsorship and renewal all need to be done within one DLP season (season changes roughly on the first week of April and the first week of November, current season ends 2 November). This does sort of suck if your AP ends on the 4th of December.

@ Stiffle,
I have informed in regards to subject 4 before. I was informed that it doesn't matter if you would get your stamps during the previous season. However you need to get all stamps within one season, you will always be able to use this complete form, for your next renewal of the current passport. You do not need to get your stamps in the same period as the renewal!

izzysfirstdisney

These are going to be stupid questions but....

If we get an annual pass does that mean that in future bookings we get:

35% off bookings that include half board offers already added as a promotion?

Same with flash sales if its 35% off do you then get an additional 35% off?

Are you able to book hotels online with AP or is it over the phone?

As we are most probably going 3 or 4 times next year makes a lot of sense to me to get ours when we go next in November

vuk

Quote from: frkzr on July 26, 2015, 10:41:39 AM
Quote from: vuk on July 25, 2015, 11:29:57 PM

@ Vuk, when you enter on a block-out date, you will be able to purchase the passport and stay in the park at the blockout date! When you purchase the francilien at the park, be advised that the next 2 days you won't be able to enter the parks the 2 days after!

Regards and have fun!
Frank

Thank you, that would be great!

stifle

Quote from: frkzr on July 26, 2015, 10:52:12 AM
Quote from: stifle on June 29, 2015, 10:13:46 PM
1. AFAIK you cannot be sponsored at all and must pay the full price.
2. No idea
3. Dream – the extension you get is of whatever kind your own pass is already
4. You get the form stamped each time you sponsor someone, then you take or post the form and your annual passport to the annual passport bureau in the last month of its validity and they make you a new one with 12 extra months.

Note that the sponsorship and renewal all need to be done within one DLP season (season changes roughly on the first week of April and the first week of November, current season ends 2 November). This does sort of suck if your AP ends on the 4th of December.

@ Stiffle,
I have informed in regards to subject 4 before. I was informed that it doesn't matter if you would get your stamps during the previous season. However you need to get all stamps within one season, you will always be able to use this complete form, for your next renewal of the current passport. You do not need to get your stamps in the same period as the renewal!

That's good! It isn't what the form says, but it would not be the first time that something DLP has disagreed with what is written.

stifle

Quote from: izzysfirstdisney on July 26, 2015, 11:28:53 AM

As we are most probably going 3 or 4 times next year makes a lot of sense to me to get ours when we go next in November

Booking hotels with the AP discount must be done over the phone and is not cumulative with any other offers.

A&S&O

Quote from: stifle on July 26, 2015, 02:20:46 PM
Quote from: izzysfirstdisney on July 26, 2015, 11:28:53 AM

Booking hotels with the AP discount must be done over the phone and is not cumulative with any other offers.

I think the Disney offers usually outweigh the discount that an AP would get you.

However, if you have an AP, you can just book a room for one of your party, then the other AP holders turn up, stay in the room and just pay tourist tax.

I don't think its possible to book a room without having park tickets included (and paid for).
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

vuk

When i buy AP Dream at the box office (not AP card activate inside of park either), I put the suitcase into the luggage for free, please?

stifle

Quote from: vuk on July 27, 2015, 06:39:43 PM
When i buy AP Dream at the box office (not AP card activate inside of park either), I put the suitcase into the luggage for free, please?

You need the plastic Dream pass from the Bureau Passeport Annuel to get the free storage concession.

lynnemcwhinnie

ANNUAL PASSPORT SPONSORSHIP

Myself and 3 others (adults) will be visiting Disneyland on: 7th, 8th and 9th OCTOBER 2015.

If any person(s) are considering purchasing an Annual Passport during the above dates pre-and would like to receive 10% of their Annual Passport purchase price then please contact me at lynne.harvey@strath.ac.uk.  There are mutual benefits for both parties.
DLP May 1992, Jun 1995, Apr 1999, May 2001, Aug 2003, Sep 2006, Nov 2007, Mar 2008, Oct 2008, Dec 2009, Oct 2010, Nov 2010, Dec 2010, Aug 2011, Oct 2011, Nov 2014, Oct 2015
WDW Jun 1990, May 1992, Apr 1994, Mar 1995, Sep 1997, Jun 1998, Ju 2003, Sep 2008, Sep 2009, Sep 2013
DC Jun 2006
Future Disney Visits: DLP Nov 2017, WDW Sep 2018