Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trekchristi

Quote from: carrydee44 on June 16, 2015, 05:51:45 PM

where did you purchase your passes online?? as we have provisionally booked the kyriad but if I could buy my pass online and avail of hotel offer that would be better.  Appreciate any help

Thanks

My DH purchased a pass on the French site and used my cousin's address in France. We called the Dutch Disney line and were informed we'd have to mail in the form to order a pass so he decided to go a round about way and were able to purchase online and then call back in and provided the pass number and reserved the hotel with 60% off.

carrydee44

ohh that's handy and what a fab discount seriously jelaous
Hotel Ny 1998
Newport bay Jan 2006
Santa fe    oct 2006
Disneyland hotel jan 2008
Newport Bay oct 2008
Cheyenne Jan 2009
Cheyenne Sept 2009
Newport Bay November 2010
New York Oct 2011
Cheyenne November 2012
New York Oct 2013
Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest Jan 2015
Kyriad October 2015
Hi Park Serris December 2015
Sejours Et Affaires Rive Gauche Dec 2016

mediasavvyie

Hi myself and my daughter are travelling next week and i was thinking of purchasing the annual passes, as we might travel again before the year is out.  My daughter has a disability she has an id card to show for this and I have a carers card also.  I am just wondering is there discounts in place for this sort of disability for annual passes?  Also We are arriving next tuesday if any annual pass holders are there at the time and want to sponsor us  ;D

stifle

Annual passports are already heavily discounted and there are no further discounts besides sponsorship (10%) or large family (5 or more people, 20%), which are not cumulative. Guests with recognised disabilities may present evidence of same at City Hall which will entitle them at Cast Members' discretion to enhanced access to attractions, reserved area at shows and parades, etc.

trekchristi

Quote from: carrydee44 on June 16, 2015, 05:51:45 PM

where did you purchase your passes online?? as we have provisionally booked the kyriad but if I could buy my pass online and avail of hotel offer that would be better.  Appreciate any help

Thanks

carrydee44,

Have you tried FNAC Tickets website?  I noticed you can purchase an Annual Pass online and have an e-ticket. I didn't attempt to purchase it but it may be an option for those outside of France. Having said that, I'm not sure if you receive the same pass number as you would on the Disney website, but I imagine you would.

christopheM

I use supertrips.net supertips.net for my annual passes.
They come through as email PDF.
Great prices and extra discount too now.
They send me codes as a regular customer.

SAVE10 gives £10 off a £200 spend  and SAVE20 gives £20 off a £300 spend.
Not much but it all helps.

rocker

Quote from: rmvieira on June 16, 2015, 06:01:38 PM
Hi everyone. Myself and DW are going to Disneyland Paris on 9th September and we'd like to be sponsored to buy (2) Fantasy Passports as our child is younger than 3 y.o. and doesn't need one. If anyone will be around then, please let me know!
Thanks

I'm on the verge of booking a DLP trip & assuming I get it all sorted as per the plan in my head, I'll be there this day so happy to sponsor you.  Once the trip is booked (give me a few days for this) I'll get back to you.

Yves

Hello everybody,

We (3 people) are visiting Disneyland Paris from 19th till 21th of July with our Annual Passeports.
So we can give  a 10% discount for 5 people when you want to buy an Annual Passeport.
Hope to hear from you when you're interested.
You can contact us on our e-mail: vanpeteghem-naert@hotmail.com (NOTE: we live in Belgium, so no worries about the name)

Greetings,
Yves, Isabelle and Sarah °o°

rocker

OK...off to DLP in Sept...hoorah!

Questions on AP sponsorship...
I know the answers are probably within this thread somewhere but 111 pages is a lot of trawling to find the answers I'm after.  With so many DLP experts on hand (you guys) I though I'd put my questions out there! Thanks :-)

My Dream AP expired last month, but my daughter's will still be valid so during our visit so...

1. As my pass only recently expired, I can get the 10% off my new pass from my daughter's pass but I as a recent passholder, my new pass cannot be counted towards getting the free year extension on my daughters pass.  Is this correct?

2. My daughter is only 4, any reason why Disney would have a problem with her sponsoring & getting her annual pass extended? Anyone had kiddies APs extended through sponsorship?

3. My daughter's pass is a Dream pass.  The passes she sponsors are likely to be Fantasy.  Anyone know whether she will get a Fantasy or Dream pass extension?

4. I believe I have to fill in a form with details of the 3 sponsored people on to get the AP extension.  Once I have this, what happens then...do I hand it to staff at the pass office, post it somewhere, something else??

All advice appreciated.  :)
Thanks

stifle

1. AFAIK you cannot be sponsored at all and must pay the full price.
2. No idea
3. Dream – the extension you get is of whatever kind your own pass is already
4. You get the form stamped each time you sponsor someone, then you take or post the form and your annual passport to the annual passport bureau in the last month of its validity and they make you a new one with 12 extra months.

Note that the sponsorship and renewal all need to be done within one DLP season (season changes roughly on the first week of April and the first week of November, current season ends 2 November). This does sort of suck if your AP ends on the 4th of December.

NCC1701Q

The above answer for 1 is correct. You could have gotten 12=18-months-discount but that would have required renewing before the AP expired.

And for question 2: Disney does not have a problem with that at all. Our 3 year old son got his three stamps last Christmas and will be getting his free AP this october. Only rule is that the child has to be at the BPA in person to get the stamps (accompanied by an adult ofcourse).

garybrett

Quote from: christopheM on June 25, 2015, 03:34:55 PM
I use supertrips.net supertips.net for my annual passes.
They come through as email PDF.
Great prices and extra discount too now.
They send me codes as a regular customer.

SAVE10 gives £10 off a £200 spend  and SAVE20 gives £20 off a £300 spend.
Not much but it all helps.

I am looking at that too, have you used this company previously, are the tickets safe to purchase?

tinian

Hi everyone,

We'll be returning to the magic from 18 - 23 October. We can sponsor 8 people. If you're interested you can contact me at Lieneke73@gmail.com. Hope to see you in October!

Lieneke

Yves

Hello everybody,

We are visiting Disneyland Paris from 19th till 21th of July with our Annual Passeports.
So we can give  a 10% discount for 2 people when you want to buy an Annual Passeport.
Hope to hear from you when you're interested.
You can contact us on our e-mail: vanpeteghem-naert@hotmail.com (NOTE: we live in Belgium, so no worries about the name)

Greetings,
Yves, Isabelle and Sarah °o°

amanda08

We will be back in August from the 2nd to the 5th inc. We can sponsor between 3 and 6 people at that time :)

Just drop me an email on addverbaan@gmail.com or reply here x