Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yves

Hello everybody,

We (3 people) are visiting Disneyland Paris from 19th till 21th of July with our Annual Passeports.
So we can give  a 10% discount for 5 people when you want to buy an Annual Passeport.
Hope to hear from you when you're interested.
You can contact us on our e-mail: vanpeteghem-naert@hotmail.com (NOTE: we live in Belgium, so no worries about the name)

Greetings,
Yves, Isabelle and Sarah °o°

stifle

Quote from: Jane on May 27, 2015, 02:22:56 PM
Hello - hope this is in the right place - my first post!  We love Disney and have bought Annual Passes in the past and thinking of getting them again.  I know that you can get the cost of your entrance ticket off the cost of the new annual pass, but does anyone know if we can use the 'mini', 'magic' tickets in this way (I know you can't use the hotel package ones as they say 'forfait').
Any advice appreciated, thank you.

I'd also like to know this :)

Sdrabwell

Hi guys,

If anyone is able to sponsor on july the 11th that would be awesome.

Kind regards

Steven

Peter-Pan

Quote from: Sdrabwell on June 07, 2015, 11:13:50 PM
Hi guys,

If anyone is able to sponsor on july the 11th that would be awesome.

Kind regards

Steven

I've send you an PM!

princesslaura

Hi,
We'll be in Disney from 17th - 21st June and will be able to sponsor 2 people to get 10% off your annual pass.
Let me know if you want them!
Thanks  :)

carrydee44

hi we will be in the park on the 28th of September is there anyone able to sponsor 2 adults for dream pass please.

Thanks ;)
Hotel Ny 1998
Newport bay Jan 2006
Santa fe    oct 2006
Disneyland hotel jan 2008
Newport Bay oct 2008
Cheyenne Jan 2009
Cheyenne Sept 2009
Newport Bay November 2010
New York Oct 2011
Cheyenne November 2012
New York Oct 2013
Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest Jan 2015
Kyriad October 2015
Hi Park Serris December 2015
Sejours Et Affaires Rive Gauche Dec 2016

Aandyjbkr

Hello.  I will be arriving at Disneyland Saturday afternoon with my partner.

If anybody is able to sponsor our annual passports let me know.

Thank you

trekchristi

Hello all,
I'm hoping you can confirm some information for me regarding the AP hotel discounts. My DH and I would like to book SL and the Golden Forest Club level. I saw on the AP website that the 35% discount doesn't include most club levels at the DLPR with the exception of SL. Is this true?

Also, is there only a block of rooms allotted for APs and the discount? I'm curious to know how readily available the discounts are offered.

stifle

Have you called the AP reservation line and asked?

Peter-Pan

Quote from: trekchristi on June 12, 2015, 12:34:21 AM
Hello all,
I'm hoping you can confirm some information for me regarding the AP hotel discounts. My DH and I would like to book SL and the Golden Forest Club level. I saw on the AP website that the 35% discount doesn't include most club levels at the DLPR with the exception of SL. Is this true?

Also, is there only a block of rooms allotted for APs and the discount? I'm curious to know how readily available the discounts are offered.

You can book a room with AP discount at the Golden Forest Club in SL. I did it last week also.
They do check first if they have a room available, and I believe that there is a maximum also. I believe someone told me a year ago on the reservation line.

trekchristi

Thanks for the information. I'll be calling today to again confirm availability.

As this is the only hotel with club level discount for APs, has there been any news of changes to this in the future with all the remodeling.

trekchristi

Well, I called the reservation line and was informed that I could purchase the Dream pass online with the printed method and call back with the confirmation number to book the room. She did confirm that GF was included in the discount (didn't ask about how many are blocked).

The strange thing is, the agent said that the rooms were 60% off, however, I had called the day before asking for a standard rate and the price I received today with the 'discount' was more than the previous quoted price.  :-\  Dilemma...

Peter-Pan

Quote from: trekchristi on June 13, 2015, 12:26:28 PM
Well, I called the reservation line and was informed that I could purchase the Dream pass online with the printed method and call back with the confirmation number to book the room. She did confirm that GF was included in the discount (didn't ask about how many are blocked).

The strange thing is, the agent said that the rooms were 60% off, however, I had called the day before asking for a standard rate and the price I received today with the 'discount' was more than the previous quoted price.  :-\  Dilemma...

Its correct; they have a test running at the moment with more room only discount for AP holders. They want to test if they can sell more rooms to AP holders with the higher discounts. If they do; they will think to keep the discount rates at higher levels.

carrydee44

Quote from: trekchristi on June 13, 2015, 12:26:28 PM

where did you purchase your passes online?? as we have provisionally booked the kyriad but if I could buy my pass online and avail of hotel offer that would be better.  Appreciate any help

Thanks
Hotel Ny 1998
Newport bay Jan 2006
Santa fe    oct 2006
Disneyland hotel jan 2008
Newport Bay oct 2008
Cheyenne Jan 2009
Cheyenne Sept 2009
Newport Bay November 2010
New York Oct 2011
Cheyenne November 2012
New York Oct 2013
Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest Jan 2015
Kyriad October 2015
Hi Park Serris December 2015
Sejours Et Affaires Rive Gauche Dec 2016

rmvieira

Hi everyone. Myself and DW are going to Disneyland Paris on 9th September and we'd like to be sponsored to buy (2) Fantasy Passports as our child is younger than 3 y.o. and doesn't need one. If anyone will be around then, please let me know!
Thanks