Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grovesie

All,

We are staying 1st July through to 5th July, is there anybody that could sponsor us if we choose to buy an AP, if not we will def buy one during our trip 18th Dec to 24th Dec

Many Thanks

Ian

hulla1d

Has anyone had any problems with getting the Family Discount when buying 5 APs?

Two years ago when buying the APs, Disney asked for proof that we all lived at the same address (even though our surnames are all the same). This was fine for my wife and I but not so easy for our 3 small children. After talking with one of their managers we got the discount, but I was wondering whether this is still the case and if so what form of proof was acceptable? 

Regards

Dave

nathalie

You still need proof for this.
You can get an official paper at your city hall ;)

nkay1985

Hi all,

My wife and I will be making our first trip to DLP in June. We've been to Orlando twice before (and I've been another time also) so very excited to try Paris.

We are planning to visit the parks on June 10th, 11th and 12th and will be buying Fantasy Annual Passes. We will actually be there from Monday, June 8th though so are hoping to have our passes organised before our first day when we actually want to visit.

With that in mind, is anybody available for sponsorship from the afternoon of Monday, June 8th to the morning of Wednesday, June 10th. I'm happy to pay the full price but if someone is available, it's a great benefit for both of us!

The only thing I'm wondering about is the possibility of doing this on June 9th. This is a blockout date for the Fantasy Annual Pass. Does this mean you can't buy them on this date? I don't see how you could buy them and get the temporary ticket to enter and go to the Annual Passport Bureau because you'd be going in on a blockout date and how would they make sure you leave afterwards? Does anyone know how this works?

Thanks,
Niall.

JodieG91

Hello. My fiance and I are considering our first proper Disneyland Paris break from 27th October to 1st November, staying offsite. Would anybody be around on 27th October for sponsorship, how does this work? We're thinking of getting the dream passes if we go through with the holiday, as a lot of the blockout dates on the other passes are during school holidays/bank holidays, and these are often the times we get off work being a supply teacher and nursery nurse! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If we get the sponsors, if I've worked it out correctly, for the two of us, including 5 nights in an offsite hotel, dream passes and eurotunnel return it is £574, which seems a great price  :D

stifle

Hi nkay1985, the day you obtain your physical Annual Passport card is exempt from any blackouts so you are free to enjoy the parks without problems :)

Jane

Hello - that's really interesting about the black out days not being valid on the day you buy - because I'd been thinking of going on Halloween and buying Fancilien but thought I'd have to buy a ticket and then 'trade up' for the annual pass.  Thanks!

stifle

Don't forget that Francilien is always invalid the two days after you get it!

nkay1985

Quote from: stifle on May 31, 2015, 10:50:59 PM
Hi nkay1985, the day you obtain your physical Annual Passport card is exempt from any blackouts so you are free to enjoy the parks without problems :)

Hi stifle,

Wow that's amazing. Are you certain about this? Would you have experience of this?

Peter-Pan

Hi everyone! For the summer months we are in Disney on the following dates and really need some people who we can sponsor:

5 - 10 July
3 - 10 August
28 - 30 August

Please mail me if we can help eachother at: vinenlies@gmail.com

Tomdbruijn

Hiya!

My girlfriend and me will be visiting Disneyland Paris 4-9 July. However we are staying in Paris and decided to buy annual passports. We decided to buy the Fantasy Annual Passport. Problem is, Fantasy AP is not valid on the 4th of July. So we can't buy them until the fifth right? Or is there some way to buy them on the block out date?

As for the fifth we want to enjoy the entire day, so we want to be at the Disneyland Park quite early. Now here's my question: Can we buy our Annual Passports during Magic Hours and enter the park? From what time is the Bureau Passport Anuel opened? And last, when do the ticket offices open?

Another question regarding the annual passport is that my girlfriend is still under 18. Since her parents aren't coming, I read we needed a letter from her parents giving permission, but what does the letter need to include? Does somebody have experience with this or has an example?

Greetings!
Watch the latest video of ThemeparkLuunies here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnJyWIIwIXi7vVt3vLRo7Mg

Jane

Quote from: stifle on May 31, 2015, 11:12:52 PM
Don't forget that Francilien is always invalid the two days after you get it!

Thanks - yes, we'll only get them then if we're going for one day - otherwise I'll book a hotel package and leave the passports until the next trip!   :)

chicks99

Hi,

I am looking at going to Disney for 5 days and staying outside Disney. If i purchase the dreamannual pass, can I use it that day? I know theres a restriction on some of the passes.

Sorry if its been asked before

Thanks

:)

nathalie

There are no restrictions for the Dream.

chicks99