Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP1204

Hi all

Me and my girlfriend are visiting Disneyland Paris from the 6th of March till the 8th with our Annual Passeport Dream, so we can give up to 6 people a great discount if they want to buy an Annual Passeport. Hope to hear from you when you're interested.
You can contact me on my E-mail: Schruers.Joren@gmail.com (NOTE: we are Belgians, so no worries about the name :p )

Greetings

DLP1204 (Joren Schruers)
All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney -

grace.deal@hotmail.co.uk

my sister (15 years old) is going next week to disneyland without me. i really want an annual passport for my next trip in several months. so my question is... could she purchase it for me? thanks :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: grace.deal@hotmail.co.uk on January 15, 2015, 04:33:47 PM
my sister (15 years old) is going next week to disneyland without me. i really want an annual passport for my next trip in several months. so my question is... could she purchase it for me? thanks :)

No she can't. You have to sign your "contract" yourself.
Is your mum or dad coming with her? Otherwise she can't buy one for herself either.
A parent has to sign under the age of 18.

But if your next trip isn't for several months, why would you want one now?
Isn't that a waste of money, buying one now that you're not even going to use for a while?
You can buy one yourself (if you're over 18, otherwise with a parent present) when your next visit is.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Esti

Minors over the age of 12 can buy an Annual Passport without their parents being present, as long as they provide the parental permission, which you can download here (in French), and a photocopy of the ID of a parent or legal guardian:
https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-dlp-assets/prod/fr-fr/system/images/autorisation_parentale.pdf

They'll also need their own ID, or couse, like anyone buying an AP.

Grace.deal: I know you can get an AP by mail, but I've never done it. The information here (below) is in French, but maybe you can call the British call center and get more information? Or your sister can ask while she's in the park.
http://www.disneylandparis.fr/passeports-annuels/passeport-annuel-dream/

myburgeoning

Hi, Looking for sponsorship to start an annual pass for our family of 4, March 20/21, 2015 preferred.
Also posted on tripadvisor. email usallasummer at yahoo dot com

buzzkaye

i am a long term foster carer with 3 long term children, they all have dif surnames, how could i prove they live with me and are family?

isseke

Quote from: myburgeoning on January 17, 2015, 08:16:13 PM
Hi, Looking for sponsorship to start an annual pass for our family of 4, March 20/21, 2015 preferred.
Also posted on tripadvisor. email usallasummer at yahoo dot com
We can sponsor your family on 20 or 21 March. I send you an email

Rincelex

Hi

We have Fantasy Annual Passports which we bought last year whilst on holiday, trying to price up a short break using our 25% hotel discount but firstly can't find which hotels are included and which not and secondly when pricing on the website the price includes tickets and there doesn't seem to be an opt out option. How can I price up my short break?

Thanks

A&S&O

Quote from: Rincelex on January 19, 2015, 03:38:56 PM
Hi

We have Fantasy Annual Passports which we bought last year whilst on holiday, trying to price up a short break using our 25% hotel discount but firstly can't find which hotels are included and which not and secondly when pricing on the website the price includes tickets and there doesn't seem to be an opt out option. How can I price up my short break?

Thanks

The offers that DLP have for the general public are usually better than the discount that AP holders or Shareholders Club members can get using discounts.

One way around it would be to book one person per room, taking advantage of any offer that DLP have at time of booking (they will automatically get a park pass for the duration of their stay). Then, when you arrive, you tell them that there are four of you (the others must all have annual passes). The people who aren't on the booking will pay 1 euro a night resort tax. They will get breakfast, but not any other meals.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

daddyof2

I don't know what the discounts available/not available would be but I'm fairly sure AP holders have to phone, there's no website for this. Recent/current visitors may be able to get you the room rates for the hotel/s you're interested in though.

Rincelex

Actually I have also been looking elsewhere and can get a weeks stay in one of the partner hotels for £400 for all of us so might look at that instead. All the disney ones are coming in at over £1,000 so even with 25% discount its still dearer.

Thanks anyway for your help.

fiyero

Last chance for me to sponsor you - I will be in the park 21-24th January  :D

bucksmum

AP sponsorship offered - 14th - 17th February 2015 (dates changed to include 14th)

We will be in DLP on afternoon of Saturday 14th February 2015, all day Sunday 15th February 2015, all day Monday 16th February 2015 and in the morning of Tuesday 17th February 2015.

We are 3 AP holders and can therefore sponsor up to 9 people (3 each).

Helen

Eeyoremad

Hi I'm a ap  holder &  will be in dlp from 15th-19th feb  I can sponsor 3people so if u'd like 10% discount on an ap feel free to contact me  :D :D my email is  Jackie.young1@ntlworld.com.

Yves

Hello everybody,

We (3 people) are visiting Disneyland Paris from 11th till 14th of April with our Annual Passeports.
So we can give  a 10% discount for 9 people when you want to buy an Annual Passeport.
Hope to hear from you when you're interested.
You can contact us on our e-mail: vanpeteghem-naert@hotmail.com (NOTE: we live in Belgium, so no worries about the name)

Greetings,
Yves, Isabelle and Sarah °o°