Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crewsix

What are passport opening and closing times, do they stay open until close?

Annet

Hi! I'm at Disneyland Paris October 18th till October 21st, and October 30th and 31st. I can give up to 3 people 10% discount, just send me a message!

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: crewsix on October 06, 2014, 01:45:14 AM
What are passport opening and closing times, do they stay open until close?

You just pay to get into the park just like anyone who has a normal park ticket.
The only difference is that an AP can be used more than once and has priveleges.
So yes, you can stay in the park with an Annual Passport until closing time.
And with the Dream AP you can even enter the park 2 hours earlier, with the start of the extra magical hours.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

HappyHammer83

Hi,

We will be going to Disneyland Paris on 23rd December this year and would love to get a sponsorship if possible for 2 adults and 1 child.

Thanks
Scott

Farfallina

Hi there,

we will be in DLP from Wednesday 29th October late afternoon until Saturday November 1st.

Get in touch if you need sponsorship.

amanda08

We will be back in the magic in November and can sponsor upto 6 people between 20th and 23rd :)

Amanda

AmandaP

Looking for a sponsor, I will be at DLP on Dec 29th if anyone can help, Thank you in advance

ScarletteDreams

Hey guys. Sry if this has already been asked, but as we didnt go to disney in Sept as we planned (where we wanted to buy our new APs) we now go in Dec, but as we arrive late when the parc will already be colsed, and we want to use EMH on the following mornin, I was now thinking about buying our APs online over the french webside, but when I have to type in the adresse it already sais Country: FRANCE, so how can I make it, to get the passport to Austria?  ???

sven

You can buy the AP at the cashdesk in the morning. I guess that AP-on-paper gets you through the checks at the entrance to Fantasy- and Discoveryland, but I can't say for sure. Did anybody try this already?

ScarletteDreams

Ok and when does that cashdesk open? We really already wanna be in before official park opening!!

captain rocket

The desk is open before park opening time, I planned to use it this year to renew, but I got to the park early enoughthe night before to pay for my AP at the guest services desk (beside the left luggage area) and this entitled me to EMH the following morning which I used.I did look the next morning and one cash desk was open at 07.55.(and no queue!)
Have a great trip..

ScarletteDreams

Ok, Thanks, then we'll do it like this as well!  :)

chmusar

Hi all

Anyone able to sponsor 4 people on the 25th October this Saturday morning if so please pm me.

Thanks

David

twentythingamabobs

Hi all!!!

As my memory is SHOCKING, I have a few questions.We bought Dreams APs last August which we (stupidly) have allowed to lapse. A member of our party is disabled. There are 4 of us going - 3 of us will be getting Dream APs (including the disabled member) so my questions are:
Do we go buy normal day tickets at the ticket office and then get the money off our APs?
We get a free carer ticket with our AP - would the carer's day ticket be reimbursed as well?? I don't think this is what happened last year but my memory is so foggy as I spent most of the time in the AP Office trying to keep a certain little lad from going absolutely stir crazy!
Thanks so much for all your help you lovely people.

Uragano Tati

Hello!!
The 24th november I will buy an annual passport. Is there someone who can sponsor me? Thanx!
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne