Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaliel

is it correct that annual passports are usable even on lockout dates when you are staying at a DLP hotel?
<-Plz click

Uragano Tati

Livvipivvi, no, you can't use the multi day ticket included in the hotel package to buy a discounted annual pass. Only the one day tickets can be discounted from the price of the AP.
Thaliel, yes. The only days that you can't enter the park are the 2nd and 3rd day with the francilien passport even if you stay in a Disney hotel, but all others blockout dates you can.
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

robbiec4352

Just got back home from our little trip to disneyland paris before our dream passes ran out. used the option to buy an additional day pass for my son who came over to see us. no bring a friend offer at the moment only the standard ticket discount with the pass.

Livvipivvi

Quote from: Uragano Tati on August 08, 2014, 08:43:33 PM
Livvipivvi, no, you can't use the multi day ticket included in the hotel package to buy a discounted annual pass. Only the one day tickets can be discounted from the price of the AP.

Ok thank you for your help  :D

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

ScarletteDreams

Hey guys

We want to go to DLP in Sept our AP run out in May, can we still book the Hotel without park tickets? We want to buy our new AP just on our first day...

Sephirot

QuoteHey guys

We want to go to DLP in Sept our AP run out in May, can we still book the Hotel without park tickets? We want to buy our new AP just on our first day...

You can, just let the agent at the hotline know that you want to renew the pass and you can book the room only rate without any problems.

Regards
1995 WDW/DEC/OS/3d
2005 DLRP/AUG/OS/3d
2005 DLRP/DEC/SF/2d
2006 DLRP/JAN/SF/2d
2006 DLRP/OCT/CH/5d
2006 DLRP/DEC/CH/4d
2007 DLRP/APR/CH/5d
2007 DLRP/AUG/CH/4d
2007 DLRP/DEC/SL/4d
2008 DLRP/MAR/SL/4d
2009 DLRP/APR/DCR/6d
2009 DL/OCT/OS/5d
2010 DLRP/MAY/NBC/5d
2011 DLRP/MAR/NBC/4d
2011 DLRP/OCT/DLH/6d
2012 DLRP/SEP/DLH/7d
2014 WDW/FEB/PNOR/7d

leese100

Quote from: ScarletteDreams on August 12, 2014, 09:04:31 AM
Hey guys

fg

hi we are going t DLP 13-19 sept if you need sponsorship for your annual pass to save 10%
just let me know and we'd love to help if we can.

ScarletteDreams

Ok, thanks for your responds, so Ill call next week n ask if there's still a free room for us somewhere, and @Sephirot thats a good idea of you, maybe we'll go at the 15th, so well as soon as I know it -Ill contact you... ;) ...

Thaliel

If anyone is looking for reduced passports, w weill be able to use the freinds recommendation on september 29th, just send me a PM if that works for you
<-Plz click

evil cod

Only afew weeks (17th September) till our Disney holiday so planning some final bits!

On the first day we are going to get annual passes for the first time, are we best paying for these at the ticket booths or buying a day ticket then upgrading? Can we go into studios first and then get our passes when we move across to the main park? What time of the day is usually quietest at the pass office, don't really want to spend half our day sat in there!

Also just to double check... are EMHs included in the Fantasy Pass or just the Dream Pass?

A&S&O

Just bought our adult passes in the park today!

Are there any children in your party? We bought our son's ticket for £75 before we travelled from a site called "discount ticket store". They don't sell child tickets at the park. Adult tickets were also cheaper  than gate price from them, but we get shareholders discount, which made them cheaper for us on the gate.

Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

leese100

Quote from: evil cod on August 18, 2014, 02:44:43 PM
Only afew weeks (17th September) till our Disney holiday so planning some final bits!

On the first day we are going to get annual passes for the first time, are we best paying for these at the ticket booths or buying a day ticket then upgrading? Can we go into studios first and then get our passes when we move across to the main park? What time of the day is usually quietest at the pass office, don't really want to spend half our day sat in there!

Also just to double check... are EMHs included in the Fantasy Pass or just the Dream Pass?

Were going the same time are you, were there 13-19th sept we are currently annual pass holders and can sponsor you for your passes, this mean you will get 10% off each of the passes you buy and we get a lovely stamp :) if your intrested we'd be glad to help and can arrange to meet you at the park. 

.extra magic hrs are vaild for both passes :)

bren78

Hi,

I will be in Disneyland Paris with my family from Tuesday 28th October until Sunday 2nd November if you want sponsorship for an annual pass,  (we can sponsor up to 5 people)  :) :) :)

Bren.

sven

We will be in DLP from 4th to 7th of September and can sponsor. Anyone there at the same time looking for a sponsor? Just send me a PM :)

becksiekate

Good afternoon! This is my very first post on ANY Disney related forum (Im a bit useless at good conversation)- but I think I have just found my place!

I am planning my next trip to DLP at Halloween. I am taking my 3yo, and a friend and her 8yo are coming too. I am the only one with an annual pass, but I was wondering if it would be possible to pre book tickets with my 20% Dreams discount before I go, or would I have to buy the tickets on the day at the entrance? And the same for the Halloween party tickets. Is it just a case of calling up and booking the tickets on the phone?

Sorry for the 'newb' post, this is the first time I will actually use my passport properly at the parks!  ::)

Becksiekate