Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Quote from: orangarnold on June 16, 2014, 01:07:48 PM
Hi

Finally got the bf to agree to getting APs for us both! We are looking at going in December or January, no fixed dates yet, and if anyone would be nice enough to sponsor us around those months please get in touch!

Be sure to let us know in here when you go, I'm sure that you'll find volunteers to sponsor you...

I may be going in January with my little brother if he's around (he's a huge Disney fan), we like to go when it's nice and quiet

A&S&O

We're there 14th - 18th Dec and can sponsor if that's any use to you - or anyone!
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

orangarnold

Thank you both of you, there's no dates set in stone yet, its just we are wanting to go when its quiet and to see the Christmas bits so we're trying to work it all out right now.

orangarnold

I'm having a blonde moment, is it 10 or 20 % off with sponsorship?

tinian

Quote from: orangarnold on June 16, 2014, 11:54:31 PM
I'm having a blonde moment, is it 10 or 20 % off with sponsorship?

It's 10% off.

JessJones23

Will anyone be around on July 17th to sponsor me and my sister?  ;D

amanda08

In case you get no joy here, have a look on the sponsorship thread on the Trip Advisor forum - it is pretty active and I know there are quite a lot of AP holders going in July  :D

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g226865-i2224-k5825190-Sponsership_annual_passport-Marne_la_Vallee_Seine_et_Marne_Ile_de_France.html

tinian

Only one more week and then we're off to Disneyland! I can still sponsor two people who want a 10% discount on their annual passes. So if you're looking to buy these and are in the parcs between 5 and 12 July, please contact me at lieneke73@gmail.com.

DiscoveryArcade

Is anyone avaliable to sponsor me when I am going to make an annual pass on 13th of August? Thank you! :)

bren78

Hi, anyone looking for sponsorship, I am in Disney with my family from the 6th to the 10th August.

Brenda.

macca1476

guys

i'm heading to dlrp on 27th July with my family, is anyone going to be around to sponsor us for annual passports?

would really appreciate it

KarenL

Hi there everyone - we'll be in Disneyland Paris 20-24 July, if anyone is looking for sponsorship for Annual Passes over this period we are happy to help.

We did this last year as the recipients and it was a pretty quick and painless process, we will arrange the paperwork etc. If anyone is interested please let us know.

Thanks

Karen

wishuponastar83

Hello family of 3 still looking for sponsorship on 10th sept arriving at 2pm looking to buy 3 dream passes thank you

robbiec4352

hi there

we bought 3 dream passports last year from ce multiadvantages and have seen that now its not possible to purchase if you are not a french citizen. my wife is convinced that she read on a forum that you could still buy disney passports from ce multiadvantages if you were still a memeber of ce multiadvantages? can anyone clarify this as we will be using our passports for the last time in august and are looking at the best way to renew them.
cheers
rob

amanda08

Hi Robbie

Your info is sadly correct :( they will now only sell to people with a french address and a french credit card :(
You could renew in resort and then you would at least get the 6 months added free - better then nothing!