Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinian

@DLP1204 It will expire one year after purchase.

DLP1204

All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney -

lynnemcwhinnie

5 of us wanting AP in late Nov (25 Nov) - can anyone help with sponsorship/discount?
DLP May 1992, Jun 1995, Apr 1999, May 2001, Aug 2003, Sep 2006, Nov 2007, Mar 2008, Oct 2008, Dec 2009, Oct 2010, Nov 2010, Dec 2010, Aug 2011, Oct 2011, Nov 2014, Oct 2015
WDW Jun 1990, May 1992, Apr 1994, Mar 1995, Sep 1997, Jun 1998, Ju 2003, Sep 2008, Sep 2009, Sep 2013
DC Jun 2006
Future Disney Visits: DLP Nov 2017, WDW Sep 2018

daddyof2

Is anyone looking to sponsor between June 2nd and 6th? I'm not totally convinced of getting any AP's yet, but it'd be nice to know if I could get some discount (it might help me decide)

littlebitofpixiedust

Thinking of buying APs but what I'd like to know is do you get a carer or would the disabled child get any money of their ticket? I know that this happens if buying normal park tickets but unsure about APs?

twentythingamabobs

Hi littlebitofpixiedust, We bought Dreams AP last year for 2 adults and 1 disabled child (well, I say child but he was 13 so classed as adult) I dont believe we got any money off his AP but we do get a free ticket for his carer every day we go to the parks. We are going on our next visit tomorrow yippee!!

littlebitofpixiedust

Thanks for reply that's useful knowing that though I'm unsure how you get  carers ticket?? Like how would I actually do this. Lol. Your very lucky enjoy! We've booked fr sept already but I'd like to do a 3 day Xmas season trip and am trying to get price as low as possible!

Farfallina

Hi all,

we have 4 x Annual passes and will be at DLP May 2nd and 3rd. If you need sponsorship drop me a pm and I'll help you out :)
Thanks

Mich

Hi all,

We will be in DLP today and 27, 29, 30, 31april and 1and 2 may.

We can sponsor 3 AP's. If you want 10 % discount, give me a call 0031 -6 -15907558 or send an email: micheline.janssen@freeler.nl
:) Thanks Micheline

JodieG91

Hey :)

My fiance and I are looking at getting Dream Annual Passes. We know there was a French website before that did them a little cheaper but I have heard they're not allowing people with a UK address to send for these now. Is there anywhere with a reduced rate or are we looking at the EUR199? Also, do you have to get these before you travel or are we able to get them on the 1st day we arrive? Thanks :)

Eeyoremad

Hi my daughter and I are visiting 22nd of June for 3nights and wanting to buy 2adult dream annual passes and was hoping someone could sponsor us. x

tinian

Quote from: JodieG91 on April 27, 2014, 06:32:01 PM
Hey :)

My fiance and I are looking at getting Dream Annual Passes. We know there was a French website before that did them a little cheaper but I have heard they're not allowing people with a UK address to send for these now. Is there anywhere with a reduced rate or are we looking at the EUR199? Also, do you have to get these before you travel or are we able to get them on the 1st day we arrive? Thanks :)

You can look for a sponsor on this thread. That'll give you a 10 % discount and the sponsor can collect stamps for a free renewal. Keep in mind that the Dream prices go up to 209 euros on the first of July.When do you plan to go? I'll be happy to sponsor you if you go between 5 and 12 July.

twentythingamabobs

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on April 15, 2014, 10:54:25 PM
Thanks for reply that's useful knowing that though I'm unsure how you get  carers ticket?? Like how would I actually do this. Lol. Your very lucky enjoy! We've booked fr sept already but I'd like to do a 3 day Xmas season trip and am trying to get price as low as possible!

Hiya, so sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. We all bought tickets for our first day as you have to actually go into the park to purchase your AP. When you have got your APs sorted, the next day when you arrive there is a little window with disabled signs (round the corner from Donald's Desk) where you present your disabled AP and green accessibiity card and just ask for your carer's ticket. It is really straight forward! It can sometimes take a long time though as for some reason they only ever open 1 window even when there is a very large queue  ::)

TiggerSA

I will be in Disneyland from 13th may till 16th may. We can sponsor 3 people.Just send me message if interested!  :)

pluto 76

We have Dream passes and want to find out about sponsoring. Does it matter that we got them from CEM originally? Also do we just go to AP Bureau with people we sponsor and give details there?
Many thanks