Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuzzLightyear

Thanks Nathalie,

after your reply I searched in the internet. At the moment they do not deliver Promo Tickets outside France. If someone knows another way please let me know. Due to that reason I have to pay nearly 200€ more for the four AP´s.

Cheers,
Markus

heyshamcouple

Which annual passports would be best value, we are going over valentine's weekend and want access to park everyday. Plus already planning return in June after le man's and for Halloween.

Dorien.x

Hello!

I'm going to Disneyland Paris 30,31 December and 2nd January. I can give at least 3 times 10%, so if you want to buy an annual passport these days, contact me at doriensnels@msn.com

Dorien

A&S&O

Has any info been released about wether they will continue to offer "Magic Hours" with Fantasy passes as well as Dream passes? We realise that it was only supposed to be offered during the 20th Anniversary, but wondered how long the offer (or anniversary!) would continue.

We're not due to go until August so won't be buying passes until then (or near then if there are any website offers), but we're planning already.

Does anyone know of any good Annual Pass offers (2 Adults, 1 Child) that would delay activation of the passes until August? We've always bought at the park (with shareholder discount), so have never bought form a website - although some recent deals have been better than shareholder discount.

A&S&O
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

fiyero

Would anyone be in Disneyland who could sponsor me for an AP on Sunday 26th January?

Dorien.x

I was going to give 3x 10% to somebody, but this is cancelled :( So now I can give again 6x 10% if you want to buy anual passes. I will be at the park at 30, 31 december and 2 january. You can contact me at doriensnels@msn.com to agree for a place and time to meet each other!

Dorien

amanda08

Hi :D  I am going to be in DLP 23rd - 28th February and can sponser upto 3 people for the 10% discount. Please send me a pm or an email if we can help each other out :D

addverbaan@gmail.com

SamT

I'm planning to buy a PA on 24 February, but I already have a Shareholders discount. Can you have both? If so, we could meet up!

CuriousAlice

My Dreams pass runs out at the start of February, I've booked a trip for the 4th Feb, how do I go about renewing my pass?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Farfallina

Hi all,

we have 4 x Annual passes and will be at DLP January 2nd and 3rd. If you need sponsorship drop me a pm and I'll help you out :)
Thanks

Ellen

Hello3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 of March 2014 we'll be in Disneyland Paris.We could give 4 people 10 % discount on Annual Pass(es). You can contact me at ellen0628@pandora.be

Best regards,
Ellen

amanda08

Quote from: SamT on December 28, 2013, 08:37:29 PM
I'm planning to buy a PA on 24 February, but I already have a Shareholders discount. Can you have both? If so, we could meet up!
Hi Sam - you can only have one discount and the shareholders is a higher one :) May see you there though!

amanda08

Quote from: CuriousAlice on December 28, 2013, 08:57:12 PM
My Dreams pass runs out at the start of February, I've booked a trip for the 4th Feb, how do I go about renewing my pass?

Thanks in advance!

:)
Hi alice, you can renew your passport within one month either side of the exirery date so you can just do it when you get to DLP. Otherwise there is a form you can download and print of on the www.disneylandparis.fr site, which you can then post and get a new AP through the post.

BuzzLightyear

Hi all,

we are looking for a sponsorship regarding the 10%. Need to buy 4 AP on January 2nd.
Thanks in advance,
Markus

mnewcourt

I would drop farfarllina a pm if I were you. I already have the shareholders discount or else I would have made great use of the offers here.