Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talleke77

My friend is very willing  :)  to give you the 10 % discount on your AP.
He lives near DLP, so when you are going, tell us...
I love Disney :)

Kesirra

We have decided on a last minute trip (arrive on Friday) and was interested in an AP. Is it possible to get them at this short notice via third party sites, and if so who? Or will we have to get them on the gate? Ta.

Samninetysix

Get them at the main gate. As you approach go to the far right as if you are heading for the DLH, you will see some gates in the left corner, just before that on the left there are some windows that sell temporary AP's (at least that's where we bought ours from), you then take these to the passport bureau outside of Discoveryland where they will process these into full AP's.

Kesirra

Zee79

We just bought them at the main ticket office, entrance to the park and said what type we wanted. We then went to the AP office in Discoveryland and got our official passes there.

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

Okay, so we have 3 Fantasy APs - 2 adults and 1 child, that run out days before we are wanting to go in May next year. What's the cheapest way to have APs again - is it to renew (how does one do that?) or is it easier to just buy 3 new APs from somewhere like CE Multi where it's €129 for each of the adult APs and then just €39 for the child's AP. How far in advance can you buy an AP? Does it have to be validated in the parks within a certain time?

All this time being a fan of DLP and my AP knowledge is so poor!

Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

Dorien.x

Hello!

I'm going to Disney 30 & 31st of december & 2nd of january.
If anyone wants to buy an AP these days and you want a discount of 10%, please let me know and we'll meet there!

X
Dorien

uspablo

Hi everyone!

We will be in Disney on Nov 30th. If anyone is interested in the 10% discount on their Annual Pass please contact me  :D

Mich

Hi,

25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30 december we'll be in Disneyland Paris.

We could give you the 10 % discount on your Annual Pass(es).  :-)

You can contact me here or at Micheline.janssen@freeler.nl

Idol

I want to renew my Dream pass the 24th of december.
Is it possible for me to choose for the monthly payment? i live in holland...

michel

we go 5,6,7 december to disneyland paris
We can give people 10% discount on their annual pass
in order to come into contact, please send an email
to mich_daan22@live.nl

greetings michel
email: mich_daan22@live.nl

Roodtomaatje

I have read in the Envie de + 34 that there is no bring a friend offer this year in january/february.. :(
Does anyone know this will be offered later or that this offer will not be available in 2014? The last years, they have always had this offer during january/february.

We are planning a trip on 24/25/26 january with 7 persons (and two have a annual passport), so that would be a pity!

GeoffD

Quote from: Idol on November 24, 2013, 01:49:15 PM
I want to renew my Dream pass the 24th of december.
Is it possible for me to choose for the monthly payment? i live in holland...

You need a French bank account unfortunately.

BuzzLightyear

Hi all,

I just wanted to buy 4 AP´s on Promoparcs.com but saw that sentence in the Discription which worried me a little bit:
"Offre strictement réservée au territoire français." Will I face any issue at DLP, I´m from Germany with no Address in France.

Thanks for your effort
Bye
Markus

nathalie

I believe they have only changed it for people who also want to order a children AP's, those will only be sent to a French adress.