Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amanda08

in terms of booking rooms when you have an AP.
First I call disney and ask for the room only price
Then I check online by putting in the minimum amount of people possible to get the cheapest price. ie, I travel with DH and DS. I just put in 1 adult and 1 child (you can put in 2 adults to compare prices and in my experience there is always quite a big difference)
Only once have i been offered a cheaper price room only, it is almost always cheaper to book via one of special offers, ie 2 nights with 2 nights free.

If i have booked the hotel under the special offer, I then email or phone the hotel about 1 week before arrival to let them know I will be adding an extra person into the room on arrival - this is to make sure we get a room with 2 double beds as some rooms have only 1.

voila :-)

@Mrmama

I just tried with your dates in october and for 2 adults the cost is 1042 but for 1 adult (then you would add the second adult who has an AP room only) is 929 pounds - that difference pretty much covers the cost of the AP for one adult.

We have had in the past AP's for us all, but as we always prefer to stay on site, the cheapest way for us to do Disney is to  book when there is a great deal and add me on extra on arrival. If you are happy to stay off site then you can get some mega cheap trips if you all have AP's, especially if you buy them at the moment with the great offer of kids APs for 35 euro!

We normally go to DLP in may and october. In our experience october is more expensive (it is classed as high season by DLP) In may we paid 800 euros (about 700 pounds) for 4 nights in Sequoa lodge.

pinklady

Hi,

I am also new to this site.

Its great how much information is available though :-)

I too am thinking of purchasing Annual Passports for our family (2 adults, 3children 9,5 & 2) although just looking into the prices on the Promoparcs website and they have some great offers - I'm new to all this internet ordering etc. can someone verify that it is a genuine offer as if I tell DH he will tell me its a con!!

With the new rulings on time off in term time for school aged children I am finding it difficult to find any reasonable DLP offers for 2014 hence looking into other more flexible offers available at DLP.
I like the idea of having AP's but can anyone recommend any nice, clean etc. self catering places to stay?
We have done a Disney package deal and stayed in Davy Crockett Ranch for 2nights and had a lovely time and would love to stay there again but can we book room only accommodation at Davy Crockett? If so, how??     

It's mind blowing so many things to consider.

We would drive over (channel tunnel/ferry) as far too much stuff to take on train/plane with little one!!

Would really appreciate some help and recommendations on how to book self catering accommodation and purchasing annual passports (especially if buying off promoparcs with current offer.........that just looks to good to be true ??? )

Thanks
PL

Slimy yet satisfying

Hi for a change we are staying off site but dont want to miss out on our arrival day. We will be arriving at the park at 10am fresh from the airport and wondered about using luggage storage near salon mickey. We've never brought luggage to the park and are unsure if it is safe to leave it in the hire car?  We have 20th fantasy annual passes and have shareholders cards too. On this site it says you get free storage for all passes but on a later page it says only dream. Which is correct? We will probably only manage a few hours so cost may be prohibitive.
Thanks
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

captain rocket

You only get free luggage storage with Dream passports. I think it is a real pain to take your bags to the park entrance and then back up to the parking lot! My advice would be to drive to your hotel and leave your bags there or use the baggage storage upstairs at the railway station. I would NOT leave my bags in any car

Slimy yet satisfying

Thanks. Thats kinda what I thought. Sooo looking forward to our youngest see a Disney Halloween. ;D
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

DerTobi75

Hi,

we are still Annual Passholders and need to renew our passes soon, the "extra year", is over soon  :(

Are there any discounts? Because, if I understand it correctly, passholders that need to renew their passes cannot get sponsored?

Regards,

Tobi

TiggerSA

Quote from: pinklady on September 24, 2013, 03:53:19 PM
Hi,

I am also new to this site.

Its great how much information is available though :-)

I too am thinking of purchasing Annual Passports for our family (2 adults, 3children 9,5 & 2) although just looking into the prices on the Promoparcs website and they have some great offers - I'm new to all this internet ordering etc. can someone verify that it is a genuine offer as if I tell DH he will tell me its a con!!

With the new rulings on time off in term time for school aged children I am finding it difficult to find any reasonable DLP offers for 2014 hence looking into other more flexible offers available at DLP.
I like the idea of having AP's but can anyone recommend any nice, clean etc. self catering places to stay?
We have done a Disney package deal and stayed in Davy Crockett Ranch for 2nights and had a lovely time and would love to stay there again but can we book room only accommodation at Davy Crockett? If so, how??     

It's mind blowing so many things to consider.

We would drive over (channel tunnel/ferry) as far too much stuff to take on train/plane with little one!!

Would really appreciate some help and recommendations on how to book self catering accommodation and purchasing annual passports (especially if buying off promoparcs with current offer.........that just looks to good to be true ??? )

Thanks
PL

I've always ordered through CE multi-avantages. This is a very similar site than Promoparcs. CE is definitaly about board. And i'm sure Promoparcs is as well. Sorry that my english is not perfect. I always used to post on the dlrp fans website but since that closed yesterday this site will be my ' disney support channel'  ;D
At promoparcs you will probably also pay a fee to register. And then once this is done you can order your passports.
A really nice place is Marriott vilage. A great place with kids. Because they have a kids club, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, small shop and lots of space for kids to run around.
It's not cheap but much better quality than Davy crockett.
If you would not consider passports then another option is going through vente-privée.com (log in under 'france'). They have specials bookable till 6th ocotber at all disney resorts at 50% off. (till 2nd april 2014). But if you don't understand french then this might be a tough option.

petrake

Hey allemaal

Wij zijn weer in ons favoriete park op vrijdag 11 en zaterdag 12 oktober !!!! ;D
wie dan korting wil ... mail maar.
de stempeltjes zijn zeer welkom  ;)

QuoteHi everybody,

We're at our favorite park on Firday 11 and Saturday 12 October! If you need a discount, drop me an e-mail. Your stamps are more than welcome!

Ess

Hi everyone!

I'm a Annual Passholder, my pass will expire this november.
I know I won't get any discount.. But is there still an action where passholders can renew their pass free for another halfyear?
Thanks in advance :)

nathalie

Quote from: petrake on October 03, 2013, 08:12:41 PM
Hey allemaal

Wij zijn weer in ons favoriete park op vrijdag 11 en zaterdag 12 oktober !!!! ;D

This is an English speaking forum with many nationalities ... not many will be able to read this post  ;)

eric7c

My family and I have 4 Fantasy Annual Passports and we will be visiting Disneyland Paris from Sunday 27th October 2013 till Wednesday 30th October 2013. If anybody is visiting Disneyland Paris during these dates and are considering purchasing an Annual Passport and would like sponsorship then we are willing to help.

You can contact me by e-mail : teoconnor1@gmail.com

Kristof

Quote from: petrake on October 03, 2013, 08:12:41 PM
Hey allemaal

Welcome Petrake, I assume you come from DLRPfans.be? Please note that all magicforum members have to post in English, but don't worry if it's not perfect. If you need any assistance or help, please send me a personal message (you can send in Dutch to me).  :D

Aspro

Hello everyone,

This is the first year we (beiing me and my family) hold PA Fantasy.

We are planning a trip on 31/10 and 01/11 for one night.
These are, unfortunately, block days for this kind of PA.

I have heard once that this block days don't count if you stay in a Disney Hotel.
Is this information correct?

Thanks for the info guys (and girls ;-) )

amanda08

Quote from: Aspro on October 07, 2013, 03:05:00 PM
Hello everyone,

This is the first year we (beiing me and my family) hold PA Fantasy.

We are planning a trip on 31/10 and 01/11 for one night.
These are, unfortunately, block days for this kind of PA.

I have heard once that this block days don't count if you stay in a Disney Hotel.
Is this information correct?

Thanks for the info guys (and girls ;-) )

Yes, you heard correctly - if you are staying in one of the Disney onsite hotels (not the partner hotels) you will recieve an hotel easy pass and will be able to enter the park as normal :-)

dennisz1986

Hi,

31 of oktobre and the 1st of novembre I'm at the parc! Do want discount on your passeport annual? Let me know!

Dennis