Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

montaguewarner

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "montaguewarner"Question!
My friend and I are Annual Pass Dream holders and visiting this July. We have a non pass holder friends coming with us for 2 or 3 days in our 8 day trip!
I know you can get 20% off one day tickets for your non AP friends, but what about 2/3 day park hopper tickets?
Also would she be allowed to come have EMA with us? Or not? if not would a nice cast member turn a blind eye and let her through perhaps!?? THANKS

Every individual's onsite hotel ID card or Dream Annual Pass is checked by a CM at the entrance, before you reach the turnstiles for EMH. So no, with a normal park ticket and not staying onsite or at the L'Elysee Val D'Europe, your friend won't get into the park for EMH I'm afraid.

How sad :( thanks for the reply though!
Past Visits
DLP - JUN 2005 - Val D\'Europe
DL - APR 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
DLP - AUG 2009 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUL 2010 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUN 2011 - Val D\'Europe

davewasbaloo

Some great news for AP holders. Firstly, if you wish to park in the Da Vinci car park during the week, you can do so and pay just €2 if you have an AP!

Also, even better for us, Buffalo Bill's is free if you go within 7 days of your birthday (this applied to my daughter and wife !) :)

Later this summer that will change to within the month of your birthday. Great deals.
since 2001 (many before that)

bensmum

Is the Buffalo Bills only free for AP holders or anyone whos goes within 7 days of birthday?

davewasbaloo

Only Fantasia and Dream Annual Pass Holders.

Laura678

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Some great news for AP holders. Firstly, if you wish to park in the Da Vinci car park during the week, you can do so and pay just €2 if you have an AP!

Also, even better for us, Buffalo Bill's is free if you go within 7 days of your birthday (this applied to my daughter and wife !) :)

Later this summer that will change to within the month of your birthday. Great deals.

Wow thanks Dave. Buying my AP next Monday! Might be going to DLP In November for my birthday and have always been interested inchecking out Buffalo Bill's but have never been too convinced! But if its free I'll give it a shot!
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

MyKey

Hi everyone! I read you for a long time ago... And for my first post here (but, indirectly, i already post here... The first concept Art of WoD for exemple... It's me lol). And sorry by advance, english is not my native language...

I would like to find someone who wants buy an Annual passport soon... Mine is over on next July, and i would like to sponsor a futur disney fan... Of course, save 10% on your purchasing. I have also tickets for 19€ if you need to get in the parks.
I can be on Disney Resort all we in june.

If you or your friends are planning of purchasing a Annual Passport, I'm ready.
So, for anyone interested, pleas send me an email for more info:
mailto:bensssoussann@hotmail.com">bensssoussann@hotmail.com

I don't know if this post is in the right place... Sorry again...

Thanks!

kerrygb

Hi could someone just tell me where the da vinci car park is
            Thanks

smurfy74

its in the Disney Village - you follow the signs for Disney Village Parking - hope that helps

kerrygb

thanks for that will have to take a look for that when we there at end of month

hamcam

Family visit to DLP in July and intend to purchase the Fantasy Annual Passport for the group. Not been able to buy in advance so intend to buy on the first day taking advantage of the earlier most helpful advice on this thread.

Apologies in advance however if the following further questions in regard to the above have also been asked and answered previously  :oops:

- Understand that the FAP has the benefit of free parking at DLP. When you arrive do you pay on entry or exit. If on entry, is there any way to get the cost reimbursed ?
- Are the photographs for the FAP taken at the ticket booth or do you require to have copies in advance ?

Any help much appreciated.  :thumbs:

MyKey

The photo is taken when you buy your pass, with a webcam.
About the parking, you pay on entry and the payement is not refundable, sorry...
And if you want a sponsor... Save 10% min about your pass. I can help 3 persons before the 5th july 2010...

davewasbaloo

a little tip, for the day you pay for your parking, the Da Vinci car park in the Village is cheaper than the main DLP car park.

hamcam

Thanks for the, as always, informed answers.

MyKey - not out until the 9th so unable to take up your kind offer.

davewasbaloo - now just need to find the Da Vinci car park.

Disneyland Paris Treasures

It is this building: http://www.pininthemap.com/0a193ad16b9a49c2b

You can't miss it if you follow the signs to "Disney Village".

notts nat

Me and my boyfriend are on resort from the 5th till the 8th of july so if anyone wants to get sponsored over those four days we would be happy to help. PM me if you would like to.