Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattboywonder

I have an annual Dream passport which entitles me to 50% off the special event Halloween tickets, which are now available on-line.  However, there is no facility to book this using my ticket and get discount - can anyone help me out.  Does it mean I have to wait till I am at the park to buy my ticket?  I will be attending the night of Halloween on 31 October - this was part of the reason for getting my annual Dream passport

Thanks
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008

ICHAPMAN

No..you'd be best to call your local Disneyland Paris booking line and book the tickets.  Just make sure that they know you are a AP Dream holder (and have the card to hand) in order to get the requirement discounted pricing.

autumnal_hedge

My husband & I have recently got married and (both) changed our surname...we've also moved house!  Does anyone know the best way (call, letter, etc?) to let them know about these changes for our Annual Passes?  Also, ours expire in December..how do we go about renewing them?
~Carrie~

Elaine

Do you need to tell them you've changed name and address? What I mean is, your Annual Pass is a photo ID, so they can see by the photo that its you, regardless of what your name has changed to. The only time you'd need to tell them of a change in address is if you get postal magazines, letters, offers from them. If you do, you can just email Disney and tell them you've changed your address.

On renewal, you have a few options. You can renew by post, or in person. As you might want to change your AP to your married name on renewal, I'd guess in person would be easiest, and take along your marriage certificate so they can see the reason for the change of name.

I believe if you renew your AP within 30 days of your existing one's expiry, you get 18 months for the price of 12 on your new one.

Elaine

autumnal_hedge

Yeah we haven't really ever received anything by post apart from our passes themselves.  If we renew by post do we need to wait for them to send us something or is there a form somewhere online we can download? Or do we need to call them again like we did last time to get them to send us a renewal form?  Would love an 18 month pass!!
~Carrie~

Alison

Last time we were lucky enough to be offered an 18 month passport - which we are hoping to renew when it expires. Up until about 6 months ago we used to receive the Envie + magazine but that seems to have stopped now. So I was wondering if we'd be offered the 18 month passport seeing as the lines of communication seem to be down!
I did try emailing the APB but have had no reply. Anyone know the best way of speaking to / contacting someone in the APB?

rach

Hi!

There's a group of 8 of us going at Easter, we just miss the blackout dates so we could get any of the passes but were wondering if one of us got the Dream Annual Pass would we all be able to get in for Extra Magic Hours? Or if two of us got the Dream Pass or something? Or do we all have to have the Dream Pass to get in?

Thanks!

smurfy74

you will all need the dream pass - this year they have been really strict on checking them too!

ICHAPMAN

Hi,

Am I reading (translating) the latest AP hotel discount dates correctly.  Are they all (just about) based arriving during a weekend?

Thanks

Iain

rach

Quote from: "smurfy74"you will all need the dream pass - this year they have been really strict on checking them too!

Awww that's annoying! I'm more than willing to pay the extra because it's worth it to see the park so quiet! Don't think anyone else is quite as willing as I am!

Are the AP blackout dates finalised or are they going to add anymore?

We're going on 5th April so just missing the 3rd and 4th April blackouts.

And also, is it easier to get them by post or over the phone? I think most of the group would be going for the Francilien and I was wondering if they'd send out temporary passports or the proper ones because we don't want to miss out on the second and third days of our holiday.

Elaine

I think you'd need to contact the AP office and find out if you can buy permanent APs by post etc - as if you can't, then Francillien passes won't be able to be used on your 2nd and 3rd days as park tickets.

Elaine

smurfy74

@ICHAPMAN - there are 2 sets of dates the cheaper ones seem to be for arrivals sun - thursday or a more expensive price for arrivals on friday and saturday. Im tempted to book another trip :D/  :D/

skalos

I am going to dlrp at Saturday the 6th of March. But I am arriving late (around 20:00) does anybody know if the annual pass office its going to be open at that time???

Also is there anyone on the forum visiting at that time and maybe interesteed on sponshoring 4 people?

Clarebelle

QuoteFree apéritif at Table Service restaurants

does anyone know if this can be used in conjunction with HB vouchers?[/color]
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

thedavix

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
QuoteFree apéritif at Table Service restaurants

does anyone know if this can be used in conjunction with HB vouchers?[/color]

Hi  :D

Sure! it won't be a problem, I'v already done that. All you have to do is to show your pass when you arrive.  :D/