Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smurfy74

i think its free to get it refreshed its only if its lost that you have to pay. I dont know why i think this i just recall it being said when i signed up last year, but i could be wrong

Anthony

If the pass is falling apart I hope that's not something you'd have to pay for...

On the same subject, has anyone noticed the passes seem to get thinner and much bendier each year? Or at least this year in particular.

Angelgirl

Hi.

My hubbys card snapped in 2 when we were away in January this year. We took it to the AP office and they made him a new one while we waited at no cost. :o

Clarebelle

do you get to have a new photo taken? mines horrible!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

jemmaelf

Hi

We have been to DLP in Dec a couple of years ago.
We have now bought a motorhome and hope to be popping over to france more often.
we are due to travel next week and will be going to DLP for a day and again on our way back in august. We are also going again in dec and poss halloween.

we are a family of 2 adults an eighteen year old and an 8 year old.  would it be worth the dream pass?  how much would it cost me if i purchased next week when we are there for the day. also if i purchased on the day could we go back in the next day using the dream pass.

sorry for so many questions we are novices and want to get the best deal available
mandy

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "jemmaelf"Hi

we are a family of 2 adults an eighteen year old and an 8 year old.  would it be worth the dream pass?  how much would it cost me if i purchased next week when we are there for the day. also if i purchased on the day could we go back in the next day using the dream pass.

The Dream can be used 365 days a year. You can simply buy them next week and then use them anytime you like! They are about £140 each. Enjoy
since 2001 (many before that)

jemmaelf

many thanks
whats the sponsor thing about, does the sponsor have to be present

davewasbaloo

Sponsorship or Parranaige (spelling?) is where you get a discount, and if enough are bought, the sponsor gets a free extension to their AP. Once upon a time it could be done simply if you had their forms, but now, the sponsor must be with you when you purchase your APs
since 2001 (many before that)

TheDavidMolyneux

I just found out today that I will be getting a AP around December if we can for the first time for DLRP and hopefully I have been told I'm getting the Dream one which is even better.

Thanks whoever explained the sponsorship also, I can't believe the Sponsor has to go with you!

:D/
Walt Disney World - 2008.
Disneyland Paris - 2008.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

Clarebelle

Yes I believe the sponsor has to be present now
If you were there Nov I could have sponsored you :(
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Is it worth getting an Annual pass for shop and restraunt discounts alone really?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Elaine

No, I don't think so. The Dream AP costs 189 euro, and gives you 10% discount in table and counter service restaurants, and 20% discount in nearly all the shops in the resort.
But, you can buy 20 shares, become a member of the shareholders club, and this gives you 15% discount at table service restaurants (no discount at counter service though) and 15% discount on shopping. This also gives you 10% discount on your purchases at Disney stores in the UK  :D , plus access to Salon Mickey at DLRP, where you can get hot and cold drinks, cookies and pastries free every day. The cost of the shares and the buying fees etc at the moment is less than £70.

I think the best possible combination is a Dream AP and a shareholders membership, but only if you're happy to stay offsite and use your AP as a park ticket. Otherwise, these days, I wouldn't recommend buying a Dream AP just for the discounts.

Elaine

Nicholas-c

Buying an AP for just discount would be silly, Unless you plan on spending about €2000 (@10% thats €200 discount) However, if you are planning to use for tickets aswell, yeah.
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

britincgn

Annual Pass is offering tickets for DLP for friends for 19€.
Does anyone know if they are only valid for the day you buy it or can I buy 2 tickets to be used on seperate days?
The offer is for 5 tickets and I plan to go with a friend and want to stay for 2 days.

MagicStar

hey
My AP Dream expires in a few weeks and I´ll renew it this weekend. Does anybody know if there is a special offer when renewing your old passport? In the past years I always got offers per mail. Not so this year :-(
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]