Character and Parade Tips and Info

Started by genybean, April 23, 2013, 02:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunsetsuzie

Hi Genybean my fellow Scot! :D haha! I studied at Coatbridge College, I'm doing my degree at UWS. Where did you study? What do you do at disney and how long have you been over there? It's something I would really like to do and experience. Are you enjoying it?  

x

genybean

Haaaaaa shut up!!! I went to Coatbridge and UWS!!! Pahaha!! No way!!! I do character and parade out here!! I started in July! It's amazing! It is literally such a good job!! Sweaty and warm but it's so much fun and so rewarding! I'm still not over the fact that every day after work I can just hop on Space Mountain lol! It's amaaaaazing! Xoxo

sunsetsuzie

Ahhhhh! I can't believe you went to Coatbridge and UWS lol whats the chances. Where abouts are you from?  It sounds really good over there, I'm defo going to audition I hope I do well at them or ill b gutted lol Was it London or Leeds you went to?  xxx

Emchappie

Hello,

So I've just returned from working in WDW as a character performer, and now looking at working in Paris... I have one year left (doing a PGCE teacher training course). I have a few questions:

1. When I audition, do you submit availability to work, as I have prior commitments for Christmas 2014 but I would love to work a summer and halloween 2014 contract?
2. Is it possible to work summer and Halloween?

Thank you,
Ema
Blog: www.whenyourdreamcomestrue.tumblr.com

Previous Visits:
DLP - 1994
WDW - 1996
DLP - 2002
WDW Pop Century - 2008
WDW - Disney International College Program 2012
WDW - Disney International College Program 2013

genybean

Hi Ema. You do put in your availability and therefore it would be possible. There are a few current contracts that started a couple of weeks ago until November. x