Disneyland Resort Paris - The Fun Fact Tour

Started by TheCoasterFun, September 20, 2012, 05:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite Disney attraction?

Big Thunder Mountain
9 (37.5%)
Space Mountain Mission 2
3 (12.5%)
Crush\'s Coaster
6 (25%)
Rock \'N\' RollerCoaster
3 (12.5%)
Tower of Terror
8 (33.3%)
Peter Pan\'s Flight
4 (16.7%)
It\'s a Small World
5 (20.8%)
Buzz Lightyear\'s Laser Blast
7 (29.2%)
Phantom Manor
7 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: September 20, 2012, 05:22:02 PM

DisneyManiac

Also, did you have to ask Disney if you can use their music and film the park? Or did you just do it? It's copyright that has got me thinking!

TheCoasterFun

Well, almost all my footage comes from DVD's I bought at Disneyland. So is the music. I asked up some information from YouTube about copyright and they said it wouldn't be a problem because it was 3th party copyright or something like that, it just means that because all the songs and videos are already on YouTube, i'm allowed to use it. Sorry for my English BTW, I'm Dutch.

DisneyManiac

So what about your videos that you shoot on your own video camera?

TheCoasterFun

what do you mean ?

DisneyManiac

Say I went to DLRP in October, which I will, and video the park and attractions and possibly merchandise which I bought (e.g. Pins) with my video camera, which I will as well, when I go back home, will I be able to make a movie using those clips and Disney music, which is already on YouTube and not get done for copyright?

TheCoasterFun

I don't really get what you mean, just know that the videos I'm making lately are mostly made up of videos I get from Disneyland's Press Office or other Disneyland Paris sites. In the FunFact tour for instance, all those clips are from Disneyland Paris itself. A few years ago I made videos myself but it's a long time ago I've been there and I still love to make special movies about Disneyland Paris so I used their footage to make something such as the Fun Fact tour. In your case, if you use your own footage with Disney music, it'll will still be legal I believe.

ewormas

Hi, i love the way youve edited your clips-I much prefer it to the originals that I own.  Can't wait to watch your other vids!!  :thumbs:

TheCoasterFun

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

DisneyManiac

Oh so I can! Thanks! That was what I meant, recording using my camcorder and not using Disney videos.

TheCoasterFun

Yes it is possible, as long as you don't claim it's your music.

DisneyManiac

Got it!

TheCoasterFun

So, do you think you're going to post some videos ? (: Do you already have a YouTube channel ? By the way, what did you think of my fun fact tour ?

DisneyManiac

Firstly, yes! It's for a holiday movie I'm gonna soup up! Secondly, no! But I am planning to! Lastly, I live it! Got 2 questions! 1: What song is at the Paris bit? And... 2: What song is at the WDS bit?

TheCoasterFun

That's lovely. The song of the Paris bit is from the Tarzan movie. If you search on YouTube for Tarzan OST you should find it. It's called Two Worlds Finale. The song from the WDS bit is Gone With The Wind (Soundtrack), same here, search on YouTube and you should find it. How many times have you been to DLP ? (:

DisneyManiac

Loads!