Disneyland paris Auditions

Started by swanilo03, September 11, 2012, 09:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annamagic

Quote from: swooddow on March 21, 2013, 07:27:37 PM
Hi guys I'm new to the forum , am a HUGE Disney fan and I have just done the audition in London on the 21st march and got through to the 6 month waiting list as a character, does anyone know on a rough guess , how long does it take them to reply with some start dates and people with experience, how long did it take them to get back to you with start dates ? . thanks  Guys <!-- s:) --> :) <!-- s:) -->

Hi, I'm also accepted, as a face charactar and parade performer, I did the audition 2 weeks ago. Everybody has to do character sets is what I was told. I'm also on the waiting list so if I hear anything I will let you know. There are a lot
of hopefuls who wait for a contract and after 6 months they get an invitation to re-audition. One of my close friends, did the audition 3 times by now. The first 2 times she didn't hear anything after passing the audition as parade performer and the last time she didn't pass the audition. The best thing is to not hope for anything. And It's hard because you want to do it so badly. I've been doing research throughout the whole week about people who are passed and what about contract deals and I couldn't find anything either.

DLP1204

Hi everyone

Today I received an e-mail where I got invited for a recruitment session. I'm so happy, and now I hope there will be place for me at Disneyland Paris!!! :P
All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney -