Started by littlemermaid83, September 02, 2012, 08:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

edit
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aurora1

HI there,
just saw you`re online too!
I`m already curios, what costums Kyra will wear this year. Hope to see you two quick, before you leave. And maybe you`ll have some secret tips about where too meet characters or a great spot for Dreams... ;)
Have a good night
Aurora1

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Aurora1"HI there,
just saw you`re online too!
I`m already curios, what costums Kyra will wear this year. Hope to see you two quick, before you leave. And maybe you`ll have some secret tips about where too meet characters or a great spot for Dreams... ;)
Have a good night
Aurora1

Yes we need to meet before I leave to go home, what time will you get to the park?  Can't wait to see you guys again  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aurora1

QuoteYes we need to meet before I leave to go home, what time will you get to the park? Can't wait to see you guys again :D

We arrive in Paris around 11:30 at Gare de Lyon this time. (they changed routes, don`t know why, but it`s faster =D> ) From there with the RER it will take us (Ithink) not more than an hour.
Hopefully make it to the park around 14:00 pm or so.
Aurora1

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Aurora1"
QuoteYes we need to meet before I leave to go home, what time will you get to the park? Can't wait to see you guys again :D

We arrive in Paris around 11:30 at Gare de Lyon this time. (they changed routes, don`t know why, but it`s faster =D> ) From there with the RER it will take us (Ithink) not more than an hour.
Hopefully make it to the park around 14:00 pm or so.
Aurora1

Ok thats cool we shall still be in the park then, don't need to check in for my train till 5.  :D

Aurora1

Great, that should work then!! Should we exchange cell phone numbers (via pm) ?
Looking really forward to see you both!
Aurora1

Martin B

Can't wait to read your trip report.

We are going on Oct 15th for 5 days!  :D/
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Aurora1"Great, that should work then!! Should we exchange cell phone numbers (via pm) ?
Looking really forward to see you both!
Aurora1

Yes that would be a good idea, I'll pm you mine now  :thumbs:

Quote from: "Martin  B"Can't wait to read your trip report.

We are going on Oct 15th for 5 days!  :D/

Ah you leave a few days after I get back home, where are you staying?

MrsPirate

I love Kyra's costumes and I'm really interested to see what they will do for Halloween this year so I'm very much looking forward to your report.

Have an amazing time.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

Aurora1

Wish you a great journey to the magic and an absolutly great stay!
Hope to see you there. I did send you a text message to see if it works :oops:

Aurora1

15MagicalYears

Just popped on here to let you know I hope you and Kyra have an amazing trip and I can't wait to read a picture-full report when you're back  :D.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"Just popped on here to let you know I hope you and Kyra have an amazing trip and I can't wait to read a picture-full report when you're back  :D.

Thankyou!!

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Aurora1"Wish you a great journey to the magic and an absolutly great stay!
Hope to see you there. I did send you a text message to see if it works :oops:

Aurora1

Oh I didn't get the message... :( Did you put 0044 Then the number without the 0?

Martin B

Hope you have a great time!

Look forward to seeing your pictures! :0)
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

never2old

Have a wonderful time!!

Looking forward to your pics and all of Kyra's costumes!