Brave Roller Coaster - la légende de mor'du

Started by orsie, August 30, 2012, 06:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orsie

Hi guys! I've been thinking about this for a while now and I finally decided to post it on here. This coaster would be themed to Brave and called - la légende de mor'du (The Legend Of Mor'du (sounds best in French!)). It would be a little like Expedition Everest but with some notable differences. From the station you will travel up the side of a big green hill (which has the lift hill on it) and when you get to the top you will turn right and then in front of you would be a straight piece of track which flies of the side of the hill and has been broken (like Everest). You will move forward slightly until you reach the end, your car will then click into place and after a few seconds the track will quickly tilt forward (simillar to thirteen but tilting not dropping). The brakes will then release and you will fly through the rubble into the ruins (see movie). After a short downhill through darkness you will arrive into the ruins themselves where you will brake again. Suddenly a Mor'du animatronic will appear and tilt over the cart. It will then fly backwards downhill through darkness and then there will then be a turn. The cart will then stop inside another ruin and the track will spin (so facing forwards) and then plunge once again until back at the beginning. The cars will have onboard speakers playing select bits of the Brave score. Hope you enjoyed my idea!
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

DisneyManiac

Not bad! I am not a Brave fan but I like the sound the ride!

orsie

Thank You!
Previous Disney Trips

DisneyManiac

No Problem! See if you can recreate it on RCT3!

orsie

I would but there are no elements for tilting and going backwards!
Previous Disney Trips