Trains from Disneyland Paris

Started by Francydress, July 24, 2013, 10:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francydress

:ears:  Hello this is my first topic, couldn't find any Info on trains from Disneyland Paris to the shoppingcentre which is mentioned in the Disneyland brochure. V'al d europe or something like that.

Any additional info regarding prices would be great. I did hear you can get ether a free train or shuttle to the shopping centre. I'm not 100% clear on it all.

Any advice on your experiences would be great.

All information on trains to paris from Disneyland would be great too.  :thumbs:

nathalie

I'm not sure about free trains, but you can take the RER, it goes from Disneyland to Val d'Europe, and it's only 1 stop from Disneyland  :)
The ticket shouldn't be more then 2,10 € as that's what I payed last month for 2 stops from Disneyland. (or 2,20)

ed-uk

I would ask about the shuttle bus to Va'l d Europe  at your hotel reception or when you check in.
Ed & David

sarahmumof4

Which hotel are you staying in ?
We stayed in the adagio is year and there is a free shuttle from DLP to the adagio . The shopping centre is right next to the adagio.
I'm not sure if you can use the shuttle if you aren't staying at the adagio but we were never asked to prove we were staying there .
My parents went back and forwards several times a day with no problems .
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

grovesie

We asked the hotel reception to organise a taxi for us to go, it cost about 3.50 euros return.