What is the plastic pouch at the bottom of the lanyard for?

Started by ilovedisneylandparis, August 08, 2012, 10:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovedisneylandparis

This might seem like a very obvious question, but I'm not sure! I got a lanyard at DLP this year and it has a clear plastic credit-card sized pouch hanging off it at the bottom. It's really pretty, it has the castle and the DLP logo on it but what I wanted to ask was, what are you supposed to put in it? Do you just put whatever you want in there, or is there a special pin trader card or similar that people put in it? Thanks :D

Eveline

We keep our tickets and fast passes handy in ours.

Going back in Oct and looking forward to buying a new Disney Villain lanyard for Halloween!

ilovedisneylandparis

That's a good idea, I wanted to display my ticket in it when I got home but it's the wrong way round to do that :( Might use it next time to keep tickets and fastpasses in :D Eek I'm jealous, I'd love to go at Halloween!

alternativerock123

I like to put my annual pass in there... show it off and people come over and see you've got a pass too - it's handy to keep it by for discounts and stuff. :D

I like how mine came with a "pin trading" card, which i've put in my purse.  :P
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: "alternativerock123"I like to put my annual pass in there... show it off and people come over and see you've got a pass too - it's handy to keep it by for discounts and stuff. :D

I like how mine came with a "pin trading" card, which i've put in my purse.  :P

Ahh good idea! I suppose it is quite a good place to display things. I'm definitely gonna keep my park ticket in there next time, I'm excited now I know what to do with it, haha :D/  

Oh wow! I wish mine had come with a pin trading card, reckon I can find one on eBay or something? :D

SwipatronSparks

i keep my park pass in it as well as fast passes..... but i also keep my magic forum card in there too, its nothing special just one of the old cards that's posted up here lost amongst the posts some where, but it has my username on there too that way everyone knows im on the forum and if i bump into a member they know who i am =]

dug it out and took a picture for you to see =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"i keep my park pass in it as well as fast passes..... but i also keep my magic forum card in there too, its nothing special just one of the old cards that's posted up here lost amongst the posts some where, but it has my username on there too that way everyone knows im on the forum and if i bump into a member they know who i am =]

dug it out and took a picture for you to see =]

Aww thankyou so much for finding the picture, that's a lovely idea to have a magicforum card! I might try and do the same, or make my own DLP card or something :) I've got lots of ideas now, hopefully by the next time I go I'll have a few bits and bobs in there and a few more pins, hooray!