Your Favourite Photo from the Magic!

Started by Patrick, January 15, 2007, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamieclayton9

Here are just a few more pics. I have 100's more at home but am at work so can only select a few.

By jamieclayton1983

Just so you know how bitterly cold it was, one frozen Rio Grand.

By jamieclayton1983

By jamieclayton1983

Not really a Disney pic but was en route to DLRP. I just love the pic  :)

By jamieclayton1983

Thanks all  :thumbs:

ecila

Here are some favourite photos from my trip to DLP in June this year:

and this is one of my favourite photos ever, me leaving disneyland when I was 7 years old haha

- Davy Crockett\'s Ranch (May 2002)
- Davy Crockett\'s Ranch (Oct 2006)
- Santa Fe (June 2012) Trip report here]
//http://www.magicforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13794

DLP-Photos.com

Great pictures on here lately - will share soon!

Quote from: "ecila"and this is one of my favourite photos ever, me leaving disneyland when I was 7 years old haha

Haha, that is brilliant.. Reminds me of myself a couple of weeks ago... Ehrm, I mean back when I was 7.. :lol:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

ecila

Quote from: "forza_united"Great pictures on here lately - will share soon!

Quote from: "ecila"and this is one of my favourite photos ever, me leaving disneyland when I was 7 years old haha

Haha, that is brilliant.. Reminds me of myself a couple of weeks ago... Ehrm, I mean back when I was 7.. :lol:

Hahaha! Don't worry I was definitely in a similar state when I left this year! :')
- Davy Crockett\'s Ranch (May 2002)
- Davy Crockett\'s Ranch (Oct 2006)
- Santa Fe (June 2012) Trip report here]
//http://www.magicforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13794

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "ecila"
Quote from: "forza_united"Great pictures on here lately - will share soon!

Hahaha! Don't worry I was definitely in a similar state when I left this year! :')

Good thing it's not just me... I still cannot believe that I was once able to look like this on a leaving day!  :shock:

/Nicolai

DLP-Photos.com

My favourite shots from my August trip:

Day 1:

Pirates of the Caribbean by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

The Stream Between the Leaves by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Big Thunder Mountain by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Day 2:

The Hollywood Tower Hotel by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

In the Jungle by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Big Thunder Mountain by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Disney Dreams by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Adventureland Entrance by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Gasoline by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Day 3:

Goodmorning, Discoveryland by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Orbitron - Machines Volantes by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Day 4:

A Horse Down Main Street U.S.A by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Mice and Castle by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Tarzan la Rencontre by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

A Lifelong Memory by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Adventure Isle by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Can Your Friends Do This? by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Un Jour by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

The Second Star To the Right by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Day 5:

Abandoned Hotel by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

Look Up - Harrington's by NKA-Photo, on Flickr

You can see those and many others (more will possibly added) here on my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nka-photo/
/Nicolai

never2old

One of my favourite pictures from our last trip. And I have to confess, I didn't take it, my husband did...

Aurora1

Wow, never2old, that is a really cute picture. Give the moon a little pixi dust!
Or maybe, thats why we see the moon shining?!? ;)
Aurora1

ilovedisneylandparis

I love that photo never2old! So cute :D

I was going through some old boxes earlier and found some photographs from my first ever trip to DLP! I think it was in 1996 so they would either have been taken with a film camera or a disposable camera.

This one is me, my mum and my brother on the wagon outside the Cheyenne! I didn't remember taking/having this and thought that the first time I'd ever seen the wagon was when we took photos with it on our trip in June - so it's quite nice having the old one and the new one now!

A couple more of the Cheyenne:

Mickey!

And the castle:

I wanted to ask - does anybody know where these next photos are from and what they are of?

Looks like Frontierland to me, but not sure?

Pocahontas?

I remember this shark really vividly from my childhood but haven't been looking for him since and am not sure if he's still there!

Thanks for the help in advance :D

never2old

Whoa, amazing pictures, a great piece of Disney history!!

I have a very vague memory from that shark, I think he's long gone...

And that show was indeed in Frontierland, that's the old Chaparral theatre (I don't even know if it was always called like that!) , before they build the roof as it is now!!

artoises

I lost all my old pictures a few years ago, so I only have pictures from our 2009, 2010 and 2011 trips on here. And there may be a few left from when I was kid but idk.

Here are my favourite from 2009. They're certainly not of good quality but I shot these with one of the first Sony Cybershot Touchscreen cameras. It's the DSC-T70. So it's reaaaaally old, haha.

Mom and sis' in the teacups.

Disneyland Hotel.

There's more to follow, once I clean up my laptop. ;)

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: "never2old"Whoa, amazing pictures, a great piece of Disney history!!

I have a very vague memory from that shark, I think he's long gone...

And that show was indeed in Frontierland, that's the old Chaparral theatre (I don't even know if it was always called like that!) , before they build the roof as it is now!!

Thank you for getting back to me :D I love the pictures too, it made me so happy to look through them and now I have put them in my Disney photo album!

I think you are right about the shark, I don't remember having seen him for a long time. I can't remember if he was on the outskirts of Disney Village or if he was nearer Newport Bay?

Ahh! It must have been the Pocahontas show, if there was one?! It's so much fun to see old pictures and see how DLP has changed (or not changed as sometimes is the case). I love seeing old signs etc around the place, and the photos of the Cheyenne that I found made me laugh because I don't think it has changed one bit  :P

ilovedisneylandparis

and Artoises, I love those photos! Disneyland Hotel is the most magical hotel ever :D

artoises

Thanks!

Here are some more from 2009. :)

Princessjo

Nothing can stop us watching the parade!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Give a little whistle