Your Favourite Photo from the Magic!

Started by Patrick, January 15, 2007, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

Great pictures all!! Thanks for sharing them with us!  =D>
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

ightenhill

Out of season now but one of my favourite atmospheric photos from last Christmas Day..

[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

Captain Pan

ightenhill that picture looks like something from a horror movie... Its so eerie would have been best suited for the atmosphere for Halloween, not Christmas!

Also.. The next thing you'll know you'll have the Black Pearl or the Dutchman emerging from behind you!  It looks like something out of the dark night scenes in PotC!

One Awesome picture never the less!

Pete's Dragon

This is my favourite pic. 1Lb burger, with fries and side-salade.I ate it ALL and got the free milkshake (yeah, after all that i really want a milkshake)

Pete's Dragon

So my wife and son had it instead !!!

Aveen2008

Hi,

everyones photos are brilliant!:)

here are a few of my fav pics! If i had to pic I would say no.3 is my fav ever!;)

Luv Aveen xoxo

MinniesBestPal

You know what? I'm deleting it...I can't live with the shame! I love that photo as much as I hate it...its just so embarrassing!

MizzRabbit

LOL...that's so funny Aveen! I also have a picture where I hug the huge Simba! I'll add it later. Very cool photos! Do you have an online gallery somewhere where I can see more??

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

ightenhill

Just one for now from last weekend, the park was in full bloom and looking splendid...
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

MinniesBestPal

WOW! That is such a pretty picture!

-breeno-

I have a few favourites, i can't decide on one :P  Here they are, the reason why i love them all is because of the lighting and angle of the objects in it.

Oh and i can't decide which one to use as my desktop background, any ideas?
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

ightenhill

a slightly different view of the castle which highlights the level of "total" theming in this park compared to others..
Again from last weekend

Anonymous

Here's a few from my last trip. No particular order.

If you want to see more of my photo's you should visit Belle's Enchanted Forum.

Snow_White_Girl

Wonderful pictures Dark_Prince! Thanks for sharing them - I LOVE the Snow White picture - you caught the perfect pose there!  =D>

\":lamp:\"

Anonymous

I didn't really get many photo's of Snow White last time, and she's actually the only Princess I haven't met yet.

I seem to have a tendency to run into Belle the most.  :wink:

But here's a couple more for you.