2 (2.8%)
Toon Studio placemaking
1 (1.4%)
Hollywood Studio placemaking
6 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Voting closed: January 14, 2007, 05:17:56 PM

maruychan

Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade, most of all.

FLOOKIE

on our visit to dlrp just before christmas i fell in love with the castle,so i cant wait to see the changes they make to it,also the parade is going to be fab.lets face it its all going to be great!! cant wait!!  :minnie:

Stitch

You can guess what it would be for me... Stitch Encounter! But I can't wait to see what they do with the Castle too!
-Jenn@

MAVERICK

mine would have to be the tower of terror but i also think that crushes  coaster and cars race rally will make the park a more rounded family experiance[/quote]

*Jess*

The Tower Of Terror!!!

My wish is finally coming true, jippie  :D
Hope I'm not expecting too much...

Masamune

:P I'm changing my vote! :lol: I'm now most looking forward to seeing a gold Cheshire Cat statue on the Castle! :D

Anthony

Hehe! Everyone - watch out during the 15th Anniversary, there might be a crazed Cheshire Cat lover trying to scale the castle to steal the statue. :P

I only just voted myself - Crush's Coaster, has to be.  We've not had something this unique and interesting since... erm... errr... can you think of anything?  Something that has all the trademarks of a really classic Disney attraction yet is totally unique?  Even SM can't be considered...

I'm not saying it'll be the best thing since sliced bread - it'll be quite quick and won't have the same level of themeing as DLP's originals, but still, for WDS this would have been unbelieveable a few years ago. :)

Owain

Nobody seems interested in the other aniversary ride Cars Race Rally !  :shock: ( But my vote is on Tower of Terror ) :)

Masamune

:lol: At least if I fall, I'll land in the water. :D The DLRP Magic site says that Cheshire is going on the lowest spire on the left. :P I loooove that site Baloo...

:o I don't suppose you have the official pic of Cheshire just on his own do you? Like what's in the brochure. :shock: If I'm ever gonna get a Cheshire Cat tattoo, it may as well be of the 15th Anniversary pic of him.

Disneyana

I voted for Crush's Coaster but I'm almost much looking forward for everything planned this year !  :D  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

tubbsy

Crush's Coaster :D
Pretty much everything else too!
Actually I just want to go back ASAP! But I'll hang on until Crush's Coaster

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

shell_ely

i am looking foward to all the new stuff cant wait to see the new parade and to see how the hollywood themeing looks  :D
and cant wait to be there !!!

Martha86

I'm looking forward to the wake up call from Goofy first thing in the morning and watching those channels advertising the resort and being able to recite every single one by the end of my stay. Oh, and the three new attractions.

Anthony

*Bump* Any more votes before the year gets underway? :)

Hilary

Well, I went for the Parade (especially having now seen the photos/video) but it's a tough one because I can't wait to see the Castle and am also looking forward to seeing WDS looking a little more alive.

But I'm a bit of a Parade freak (and will no doubt return with hundreds of photos to prove it) so, yep, the Parade for me.