FAMILY HOLIDAYS MAY 30-JUNE 5, edit: photos & video added

Started by yiazoo, May 28, 2010, 12:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yiazoo

Wow! i didn't know its name. We met him in front of "scream academy" or something like that, in WDS
1998 Dec]

yiazoo

I found the way to add some photos from our trip here!

* watch the boy between his parents on the second row. I am on the first with my daughter and behind me is our friends!!!

* at the aquarium*

1998 Dec]

yiazoo

Hi all!

I just wanted to write here that it's been exactly one year after my trip to DLP. I think about it every day, and i try to remember what i was doing this time one year before. If things get a little better in my country (you probably know what is happening here in Greece), i will try my best to be there next year again!

Bye for now!
1998 Dec]

traveller

Hi John.  I know what do you mean, I am from Greece too and like you I hope for the best.
Last time we visited DLRP was December 2010 - January 2011 for few days for the New Years Eve holidays.
It was really great.  I also like you don't know when we could go back again but I am also thinking of it almost every day.
My secret thought is to visit DLRP again at 2013.
Wishing my very best for our country and our future plans.  Be well.
Previous Visits:
March 1990 Disneyland Anaheim (one day visit)
May 1995 Disneyland Paris (one day visit)
June 2007 Hotel Cheyenne
August 2008 Sequoia Lodge
December 2009 Hotel New York
December 2010 Newport Bay Club

yiazoo

it's been 2 years since our last visit to DLP and i am still thinking of it everyday....:(

I hope we will be able to be there soon (meaning in the next few years!)

edit: funny, i just saw that i had posted last year exactly the same thoughts!!! and things here are worse than last year...
1998 Dec]

The Helmsman

Quote from: "yiazoo"it's been 2 years since our last visit to DLP and i am still thinking of it everyday....:(

I hope we will be able to be there soon (meaning in the next few years!)

edit: funny, i just saw that i had posted last year exactly the same thoughts!!! and things here are worse than last year...

I  just saw your trip report, which by the way is awesome, and realized that we are going through the exact same thing. My last visit was in 09 and since then all hell broke loose. Every year I'm dreaming of going back, but things are getting worse. Let's hope for the best and not loose our optimism. I might actually make it this year, but still I am not that sure.

A fellow Greek  8)  ;)  !
~It Be Too Late To Alter Course~