Urgent Pin Sale - GRAB BAGS, PIN BAGS AND INDIVIDUAL PINS

Started by Martin B, June 05, 2012, 05:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin B

Hi all, I'm having a big pin clearance here..

Here are the 'grab bags', well the selection of what they will be from, I have added more since this picture was taken!!

10 lucky dip pins for £22 including 1st class postage to the UK! There are DSF pins, DSUK pins, Paris pins, wdw pins, vinylmation pins and a lot of them are limited editions! All genuine and scrapper free! Take a look! I will split the LEs up evenly to be fair but it will be completly random, and no lot contains more than one LGM pin. If you want a lot or two or five or 9 then leave me a message below or pm me. I have 9 lots available, first come first served! Paypal payment today if possible please or I will re-offer or go to ebay where it is free listing today! I hope you like the selection available. Another picture will follow soon with other pins which are priced seperately. Thanks again! I hope that is clear, any questions just ask!

Here are some pins for sale seperately....

Star Wars set - £8
 Maleficent spinner - £6
 Evil Queen spinner - £6
 Dalmations - SOLD
 Rapunzel - SOLD
 Christmas Mickey/Minnnie window pin - £6
 Disney Store Europe Agent P pin - £5
 Randall Monsters Inc Jumbo - £12
 Mr.Ray and Nemo - £6

Individual pins are posted at £2 no matter how many you have.

I also have Disneyland Paris Pin bag for sale. £25 including postage. A few marks etc. but will do best to get rid of them before sending. Was £40 new when I bought it. Good condition! :0)

Would rather only sell to people in the UK at the moment due to need to sell quickly.

Let me know here or via PM!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Little mermaid 240

Hi
By any chance do you have and Mickey head shaped pin with the Union Jack flag on?  My husband had his taken on his bag last week :-(
Little Mermaid x