Photos of Princess Costumes

Started by BjankaB, May 05, 2012, 09:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BjankaB

Hello everybody,

Im new here and I am searching for some pictures from the princess costumes you can buy right now at the park (Disneyland). Because I am not sure if I want to buy there one for my baby girl or at Disneystore.

Does anyone have a picture, esp. from Aurora and Ariel costume or can make these days one at the shops and show it to me?

Thank you very, very much
Bjanka (and 4,5 Year old Keisha)

P.S. Please excuse my bad  english :-)

DisneyDonna

I made this picture last March, you can see the Ariel costume left, and the Rapunzel dress right.

BjankaB

Thank you, the question is if this is the only Ariel dress or is there also one with a tail?
Hope for some more pictures.
Thanks a lot,
Bjanka

DisneyDonna

I didn't see one with a tail... Frankly I saw very little Ariel merchandise to be honest :(

BjankaB

DisneyDancer92

I cant remember ever really seeing an Ariel costume with a tail in the parks. Its normally the white wedding dress with various accesories :)!

" No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing..
The dream that you wish will come true"

mdw

The park dresses are better quality, but expensive. They didn't have any aerial dress other than the White wedding one last year. My daughter wanted the aerial pink ball gown but wasn't there. We bought the rapunzel dress for €60 last year, lovely dress, better than the Disney store uk version x

RachelN76

We didn't see any arial dresses with a tail.  That's what my daughter wanted.
They had some really, really beautiful costumes, including some that lit up.  but they were up to about £80, so she chose to get other things instead.
(Her costumes are all from Asda!!  Cheap and cheerful, but she's got a lot of them!)