Urgent Pin Sale - GRAB BAGS, PIN BAGS AND INDIVIDUAL PINS

Started by Martin B, June 05, 2012, 05:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin B

Hi all, I'm having a big pin clearance here..

Here are the 'grab bags', well the selection of what they will be from, I have added more since this picture was taken!!

//http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s320x320/540206_10151795273775414_1659197156_n.jpg
10 lucky dip pins for £22 including 1st class postage to the UK! There are DSF pins, DSUK pins, Paris pins, wdw pins, vinylmation pins and a lot of them are limited editions! All genuine and scrapper free! Take a look! I will split the LEs up evenly to be fair but it will be completly random, and no lot contains more than one LGM pin. If you want a lot or two or five or 9 then leave me a message below or pm me. I have 9 lots available, first come first served! Paypal payment today if possible please or I will re-offer or go to ebay where it is free listing today! I hope you like the selection available. Another picture will follow soon with other pins which are priced seperately. Thanks again! I hope that is clear, any questions just ask!

Here are some pins for sale seperately....

//http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s320x320/197725_10151795409855414_1097665427_n.jpg

Star Wars set - £8
 Maleficent spinner - £6
 Evil Queen spinner - £6
 Dalmations - SOLD
 Rapunzel - SOLD
 Christmas Mickey/Minnnie window pin - £6
 Disney Store Europe Agent P pin - £5
 Randall Monsters Inc Jumbo - £12
 Mr.Ray and Nemo - £6

Individual pins are posted at £2 no matter how many you have.

I also have Disneyland Paris Pin bag for sale. £25 including postage. A few marks etc. but will do best to get rid of them before sending. Was £40 new when I bought it. Good condition! :0)

Would rather only sell to people in the UK at the moment due to need to sell quickly.

Let me know here or via PM!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart