Tangled-onstage :)!

Started by DisneyDancer92, May 21, 2012, 06:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyDancer92

Hi :D
I found this video from the Disney Fantasy cruise the other day:

[youtube:2ikmjjh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJU2XShNGGs[/youtube:2ikmjjh0]

It totally sparked my imagination- wouldnt it be lovely to have a Tangled-stage show in the parks :D? DLRP needs more stageshows, the shows are one the most unique thing about disney parks. From the first time I saw the movie I saw great potential in it as a broadway show (it would have to reworked a little of course), thats not very likely to happen, but a 20-30 min stageshow is def not impossible :D this video really is a proof of how well it could work. As a dancer I particular woud love to see a great-big-dance number, you know, in the scene where Flynn and Rapunzel are dancing in the town square with the town people. It just seems so ideal :D

I am very much in love with "Tangled", in my book its the best Disney movie since Tarzan and allready on the list of my top 10 disney classics, its just so wonderfull, and It has a huge fanbase among children, so Im sure it would be extremely popular.

What do you think? Anybody else out there who would love to see it onstage ? :D

" No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing..
The dream that you wish will come true"

gldc

Absolutely! I think it should also be turned into a west-end musical. The songs are perfect for the stage!
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

Tinkswishes28

I think that would be great to see.
2005 DLRP

mdw

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow would love to see this in a park or show! My fav Disney film! Brilliant!!!!!!!

BigDisneyFn

I think Tangled will do brilliantly as a west end and broadway musical they'd better hurry up and make it because I would absoloutly love to see it open in the UK first. And if they cast INDINA MENZEL (original Elphaba in Wicked, rachel berry's mum in GLee) as MOTHER GOTHEL that would be fantastic casting I'd try and see it at least once a month ;D....

HayHay

i would love to see this on stage or broadway! it has the right songs to do it too! Disney, get to it!! lol