WDW distant future holiday plans!!!!

Started by Alicat, January 03, 2007, 12:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

I no it sounds weird but yes its part of the movies resort, as its on the movies map. All Star movies and all star sports are both split up by all star music

Masamune

@ Simi - :) Awesome. It sounds much like the DLRP shuttle service.

:D Do the All Star Music/Sports hotels have giant Disney statues like at the All Star Movies hotel? :P I can't get over how great the All Star Movies hotel looks.

Owain

Yes they do ! :)

Masamune

:o What characters are the Music/Sports statues of?

Owain

I dont think theres any large characters, i think its just huge music notes and guitars, etc. And in sports theres just large sports Statues like rugby balls, etc.  :)

Simi-Maus

Masamune - on the homepage of WDW (http://www.disneyworld.com) you can take virtual tours of the resorts. There you can see images of the pool, lobby, rooms and the buildings. :D

I like the All Star Movies and Pop Century Resort best - they look really amazing! :P
Simi

Masamune

@ Owain - :P I think the Movie hotel is definatly the one for me then.

@ Simi - :lol: My computer is too crap to take virtual tours.

:D Can you tell me what the Pop Century hotel is like? My mum likes that one a lot from the bits we've seen in old brochures. :D Does anyone know if the WDW brochure for Spring of 2007 is out yet? We want to look at that to get an idea of prices for 2008.