Restaurant Reservations — Call +33 (0) 1 60 30 40 50 to book

Started by Anthony, May 07, 2012, 09:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Complete guide:

Book your table at Disneyland Paris restaurants up to two months in advance by calling +33 (0) 1 60 30 40 50.

Reservations can be made in both French and English for most Disney-operated Table and Buffet service restaurants. Find a complete listing of these in our Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index. This excludes those operated by outside parties, such as Planet Hollywood, King Ludwig's Castle and Rainforest Cafe.

Note that to call the number from outside France you must remove the first 0 and, in the UK, add 00 33 to the front of the number: 00 33 1 60 30 40 50. From the US, the prefix should be 0 11 33.

Once at Disneyland Paris, you can access the Restaurant Reservations hotline automatically via a single button on the telephone in Disney Hotel rooms. Alternatively, reservations can always be made at City Hall in Disneyland Park, at  Studio Services at Walt Disney Studios Park, at your Disney Hotel information desk or at the restaurants themselves.

Anthony

This topic is now unlocked, meaning you can post replies and start discussions here.

Please use this topic for all your questions, comments and experiences relating to Disneyland Paris' Restaurant Reservations service. Any new topics relating to Restaurant Reservations will also be merged here.

ryanc

Hi we are going to dlp next week and was looking into booking restaurants, especially as we have booked during the french school hols (without realising) a bit worried now that it could be pretty crowded (long queues with a two year old not very appealing!) Have booked silver spur steakhouse so far. We wanted to book a few others but found out that we cant book them as they arent owned by Disney? Annettes, planet hollywood and rainforest cafe. Was wondering if anyone knows whether we can make reservations with them directly either by phone or by calling in when we arrive? Has anybody done this?

Thanks

bad-pink-tink

I would give it a try.  All they can say is no and then at least you know and can plan what you want to do when you arrive

PLANET HOLLYWOOD DISNEYLAND PARIS
PHONE: + -33-1-6043-7827
HOURS OF OPERATION: 11:30 am - Midnight
For reservations please call to inquire.
//http://www.planethollywoodintl.com/locations_dlparis.php

Rainforest Cafe
Telephone number : + 33 1 60 30 40 50
 HOURS OF OPERATION Open from noon to midnight
No individual booking. Booking for a group of more than 15 person.
http://en.parisinfo.com/paris-restauran ... cafe-paris

Annette's Diner
Telephone :  + 33 1 60 30 40 50
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

perrollaz

They don't take reservations at all. You just have to go there and stand in line to get in. At least PH and Rainforest.

gemmasteele84

When I rung to book the princess lunch a week ago we were told it had changed from 60 days in advance to 30. However it played on my mind so rung back today and booked for may 3rd with no problems. Just incase anyone else has been told its 30 days in advance thought I'd mention it :)

julesk

Thank you, I am due to book meals in 2 weeks. So glad I wont have to wait another month.

mdw

Thank you. We tried last Sunday for 14th May and they said we couldn't do it!

gemmasteele84

Wonder if it depends who you get iykwim. Still worth trying again

muiry2310

We're heading to DLRP in October 2013  :pumpkin:  We won't be there for Halloween, but will we still need to make reservations at restaurants before we go, or should we be ok to make reservations once we get there?  Thanks  :)
First visited 1994, been back lots since then!

JediBUZ

I just booked all our meal times 54 days in advanced and even Cafe Mickey despite some saying this could only be booked a few days in advanced.
I'm so excited!!!!
Tokyo APR\'04 (Day Trip)
Paris MAR\'09 (2nts) NewYork (Standard Room) HB Plus
Paris JUN\'10 (4nts) Newport Bay Club (Standard Room)
Paris OCT\'12 (4nts) Davy Crockett Ranch (Premier Plus Cabin)
Paris OCT\'13 (4nts) Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest Club) FB Premium

mickeyfan

I will be going there for the nye period and am aware that at that time the place would be hectic. anyone one knows what time is it best to book for lunch? and the best time to book for dinner in order not to miss the disney dreams please?

cyrilthemilkman

Is it advisable to book for all restaurant types, i.e. counter service ones like hakuna matata, cowboy cookout and blockbuster? Or just table/buffet ones?

Many thanks

polar vixen

Just for buffets and table service, queuing id unavoidable to at 'fast food' places, having said that we had to queue for 30 mins at café hyperion

BoristheSpider

Does anyone know roughly the cost of phoning the reservations line from UK?x