Summer Contracts 2012 - Operational Roles

Started by gldc, May 06, 2012, 08:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tobz12345tobz

Mine too :) On the 22nd, and the boutique! Anyone else going eurostar? xx
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
–Walt Disney

Tiffanyfinsy

Quote from: "ilovedisney123"
Quote from: "Kakaj"I'm going to work as a vendeuse boutique this summer. My contract starts the 16th of june. Is there anyone else starting that date?

Yeah that's my start date as well, and I am working in a boutique too :)

Yes me too! I'll be working as character perfomer :)
Arrival day 14th June?
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

Tiffanyfinsy

I'm going 14th June to Paris and my start date is 16th June, I'll be a character performer!

I know this a topic for operational roles, but it still would be nice if some people start on the same day as me, so who's going to start on the same day? :D X
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

Kakaj

Quote from: "Tiffanyfinsy"
Quote from: "ilovedisney123"
Quote from: "Kakaj"I'm going to work as a vendeuse boutique this summer. My contract starts the 16th of june. Is there anyone else starting that date?

Yeah that's my start date as well, and I am working in a boutique too :)

Yes me too! I'll be working as character perfomer :)
Arrival day 14th June?

No, my arrival date is the 15th june. It seems that those working as charachter perfomers are going there two days before, saw someone in the other thread  that had the same as you :)

Tiffanyfinsy

Oh I understand, well maybe we'll meet in the tradition class or something :D

assinistra

Congratulations guys! We should create a facebook group:) As I wrote you, I start on 23rd of June.:) Where are you from? I'm from Hungary but I'm Erasmus student in Lille since January:) I love France!!!!!!

wano

Is there a facebook group for this? Im working as a vendeuse boutique starting on July 3rd

Tiffanyfinsy

Noooo, not yet? :(
1 week to go, toooooo excitedddddd

jpadovano

anyone thats going to be there 3rd july 2012-3 sept 2012, am at les pleiades - add me on fb :)
https://www.facebook.com/julia.padovano

marilynh

I'm arriving on 25th july. Anyone else?