Welcome to Disneyland Paris DVD - Phantom Manor

Started by adamguy_6, January 01, 2007, 05:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adamguy_6

Hey guys,

Just thought id get your oppinion. Visited DLP back in September with my good old film camera, and have finally got round to working on a new DVD about the place.

Part of the features includes small 'ride through' featurettes on some of the more popular rides. Ive just put up a low quality copy of the Phantom Manor one (As its my fav ride hehe) and would be cool if you guys could give your oppinions on it?
 :lol:
Just let me know if you want to see other preview clips of the upcoming DVD.

Many Thanks!!

Adam x

the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz738tKoTgM
Once Upon A Time...

DisneyBud

Can't get enough of 'Grim Grinning Ghosts', just adore that song

miss disney fan

that was great adam, wish i knew how to do things like that, lol

Owain

Thats great ! please post more its making me excited as im going to disney in march ! not long   :)

adamguy_6

Thanks for the great comments guys. Like I say it's part of a DVD im making which should be finished soon.

I have some other clips of Walt Disney Studios, Pirates of the Carribean and Disney's Cinema Parade which I will post up soon.
Once Upon A Time...

Dlrpfan

i really like it! great job :D
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

moolie19

thats is really good, please post more.

Animagique001

I love it, "We Want More"
La la la la Animagique !

adamguy_6

Thanks guys!

I've posted a Walt Disney Studios montage from the DVD on the WDS section, or just keep checking 'more from this user' on YouTube.

If anyone is interested in a copy of the DVD when it is finished, feel free to PM me with any questions you have! :D

Have a Disney Kinda Day!  :lol:
Once Upon A Time...