Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show — Disney Village

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto2011Pluto

I know this is an really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really stupid question but is the buffalo bill wild west the same show all the year around. I went there last year in end of the november start of december and saw the show Next year   on March 21st to March 25th with I be going to disneyland paris will it be worth booking for the buffalo bill wild west show when I upgrade of the castle club standard room with 2  bedded with park view or will it be waste of time and money for my mum to book the buffalo bill wild west show since  it be the same show we saw last year(I think it was the 3rd or 4th day we there) we show the buffalo wild west show.

Again sorry if this question is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really stupid question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAVIIFUXhoc

caspdex

It will be exactly the same.

Elaine

yep, its the same show every day.

caspdex

Unfortunately.

Karen

Unfortunatley indeed, I know it is a tried and tested show, and it is very good, but for the 8 years since our first trip it hasnt changed one bit (apart from mickey and minnie turning up). Has it been the same since it started? even if they changed the menu a bit.    :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

caspdex

I think it should be celebrating it's 20th anniversary to. We saw Disney on Ice last week and said to DW that they should import that into BBWWS theatre for the Xmas season, For repeat visitors it is a bit annoying that it has remained pretty much the same for so long.

ulak

What opening times for this show on 14 - 19 th November 2012, please?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "Handy Andy"
Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"Will be going to watch Buffalo Bill in 1 month time...is it best if we book before? Or will I be able to find qty 6 seats for the show and be able to buy tickets from there?

Last time I went in 2010 I was told its better if you dont book in advance online,as you would find space available on the day itself...any suggestions guys? :)

You will find it much cheaper if you book here.  http://www.ticketnet.fr/Resultat?ipSearch=buffalo+bill
@Handy Andy have you used this site before? We are going in December and have got AP so get the 20% discount but this will obviously be even cheaper. Do you get tickets to print out?
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

carrydee38

wow that is quite a reduction on the price we normally end up paying the 120e for 2 people now as for category 1 and 2 really its not worth the upgrade...still a great show @handy andy did u use this before and have you printed tickets looks like a reall good deal

ewormas

Hi,

For anyone going to B.Bill Ticketnet.fr is genuine,I used it for the first time this October.  All went smoothly, so I certainly wouldnt book any other way from now on.  In fact we had the same exact seats as we had this in the old days when it was all one price.  I would recommend them to anyone.  :D

Oh and they offer insurance with Mondial for 3 euro.  I printed out 2 copies as was worried that the first one didnt look perfect, but had absolutely no trouble at all.

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "ewormas"Hi,

For anyone going to B.Bill Ticketnet.fr is genuine,I used it for the first time this October.  All went smoothly, so I certainly wouldnt book any other way from now on.  In fact we had the same exact seats as we had this in the old days when it was all one price.  I would recommend them to anyone.  :D

Oh and they offer insurance with Mondial for 3 euro.  I printed out 2 copies as was worried that the first one didnt look perfect, but had absolutely no trouble at all.
thanks for the info. Is it print at home for the tickets too?
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

Handy Andy

Quote from: "kelly.dylan"
Quote from: "Handy Andy"
Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"Will be going to watch Buffalo Bill in 1 month time...is it best if we book before? Or will I be able to find qty 6 seats for the show and be able to buy tickets from there?

Last time I went in 2010 I was told its better if you dont book in advance online,as you would find space available on the day itself...any suggestions guys? :)

You will find it much cheaper if you book here.  http://www.ticketnet.fr/Resultat?ipSearch=buffalo+bill
@Handy Andy have you used this site before? We are going in December and have got AP so get the 20% discount but this will obviously be even cheaper. Do you get tickets to print out?

We used them in June. We recieved an email the day after with a PDF file to print at home. Easy Peasy.
Magical Wishes
Andy

ewormas

Quote from: "kelly.dylan"
Quote from: "ewormas"Hi,

thanks for the info. Is it print at home for the tickets too?

Hi, yes I printed at home  :D

Deff

I'm also considering doing the show with tickets from ticketnet.fr, but there are still some things unclear to me.
The website mentions that the tickets are only valid on monday, tuesday, friday and sunday. Furthermore it states that you have to make reservations at least 5 days beforehand.  Are these reservations made by telephone or are they done through the online ordering process? As I'm visiting thursday to saturday I only have one option, and I would hate it if my tickets end up being unusable.

ewormas

Quote from: "Deff"I'm also considering doing the show with tickets from ticketnet.fr, but there are still some things unclear to me.
The website mentions that the tickets are only valid on monday, tuesday, friday and sunday. Furthermore it states that you have to make reservations at least 5 days beforehand.  Are these reservations made by telephone or are they done through the online ordering process? As I'm visiting thursday to saturday I only have one option, and I would hate it if my tickets end up being unusable.

Hi

B.Bill doesnt show on Wednesdays or Thursdays anymore.  From what I understand the reservation they refer to is just the booking of the tickets online-i definitely didn't ring or email them.  We just showed up on the night, I will admit I was a bit nervous as everyone around us had the small park size tickets but we had absolutely no problems.  The only thing I did was made sure that the printed tickets were as perfect as possible-I also printed out a second copy just in case anything happened to the first,  I did purchase the 3 Euro insurance (which is the same company as Disneyland Paris use) as I'm a little paranoid about stuff, but didn't need it.  I will definitely book with them again as the saving is huge.  Hope you sort tickets out.  Have a great trip!