Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show — Disney Village

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulak

Sorry for my next question:

50% discount for all AP holders? I have a 50% discount (30-39 Euro / ticket) when you buy a ticket on the spot (without reservation online)? (No birthday) Thank you!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Pete's Dragon

All I know it what they put on the website, sorry  :?

Donald-Duck-Malta

Will be going to watch Buffalo Bill in 1 month time...is it best if we book before? Or will I be able to find qty 6 seats for the show and be able to buy tickets from there?

Last time I went in 2010 I was told its better if you dont book in advance online,as you would find space available on the day itself...any suggestions guys? :)

jonathan

It depends on who you ask really.  Some would say its better to book it in advance to rest assured but from what I've been hearing they havent been filling the seats for a long time and you pretty much get a good view from wherever you sit.

Handy Andy

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"Will be going to watch Buffalo Bill in 1 month time...is it best if we book before? Or will I be able to find qty 6 seats for the show and be able to buy tickets from there?

Last time I went in 2010 I was told its better if you dont book in advance online,as you would find space available on the day itself...any suggestions guys? :)

You will find it much cheaper if you book here.  http://www.ticketnet.fr/Resultat?ipSearch=buffalo+bill
Magical Wishes
Andy

SophieJade

Hi there. My boyfriend and I are heading out to DLP next month, and want to do Buffalo Bill's while we're there. We're staying at the Sequoia Lodge and have the meal plan vouchers which specify we can apply the value towards the Buffalo Bill second tier seating. I was just wondering if it was possible to book this in advance, as the online booking asks for full payment? Our meal vouchers are worth 31.50 euros, and I think the seating is 60 euros, so we'd be paying 28.50 euros excess each?

However, we were also told about this website that sells much cheaper Buffalo Bill tickets: http://www.ticketnet.fr/manifestation/idmanif/252080

I was wondering if anyone had used this? I was thinking that, as we'd be paying about 28.50 euros each anyway, wouldn't we be able to instead buy the 30 euro tickets from this website, and then still be able to use our meal vouchers that day - in effect, paying 1.50 euros for an extra table service meal, perhaps for lunch.

Have I got this right? Any advice appreciated!

Donald-Duck-Malta

Thanks for all the info guys!  :thumbs:

Minne&Mickey92

hi guys ive got a relating question were off in a couple of weeks and we've got half board premium which says it includes 1 visit to buffalo bills , but from what ive seen to book online etc you have to pay which obviously we cant as were paying with our vouchers any idea how we can book without paying for buffalo bills when you have the vouchers?

jonathan

Get your Travel Agent to do it for you or telephone them direct.  Ive got HB premium and the travel agent booked it for us.  However Ive been hearing that Bufallo Bills hasnt been full or near full at any sitting for a while so booking may not be neccessary but its always safer to be booked I guess.

jonathan

Ive booked a night at Buffalo Bills via my travel agent using my HB Premium vouchers.  Theyre worth about 55 euros or something like that.  No payment is required via the travel agent when booking direct with Disney.

You could easily use your meal vouchers elsewhere and still pay to go to Buffalo Bills.  Its the same as using your vouchers for a meal at lunchtime and then paying for a meal in the evening.

Rainee

We have 2 disabled children who now have annual passes which means we go in as carers (its not like you can go off and do your own thing and having to go on space mountain twice is very draining had to sit out for half an hour last time)
Do they do disabled concessions as well on Buffalo Bill.
The 50% discount looks fab as we will be there over the weekend  any ideas?
loz

DutchBrit

We will be going to DLRP from the 16th October for 3 nights and I'm wondering about booking BBWWS for our last night.

I have a couple of questions for people who have booked their tickets through the freanch site linked in this thread. I haven't gone through the whole process, bu the e-tickets from the French site seem to be open tickets: is that true? Or do you have to specify the date? Also there seem to be two prices classes, which I assumed meant the tiers of seating, but I see on the Disney site that there are also differences between the early and late show. So what does the price difference on the French site mean? Time or tier?

My french is rubbish, so I'm nervous about picking out the wrong options!

never2old

Quote from: "DutchBrit"We will be going to DLRP from the 16th October for 3 nights and I'm wondering about booking BBWWS for our last night.

I have a couple of questions for people who have booked their tickets through the freanch site linked in this thread. I haven't gone through the whole process, bu the e-tickets from the French site seem to be open tickets: is that true? Or do you have to specify the date? Also there seem to be two prices classes, which I assumed meant the tiers of seating, but I see on the Disney site that there are also differences between the early and late show. So what does the price difference on the French site mean? Time or tier?

My french is rubbish, so I'm nervous about picking out the wrong options!

I've had a look, the difference in price is only linked to the time of the show (it's slightly cheaper for the 21:30 one). Places are for the cheaper seating area, but you can get an upgrade for 13 EUR.

You also choose the exact date you want; afterwards you get a voucher that you exchange for the actual tickets when you get to BBWWS.

Hope this helps!

DutchBrit

Quote from: "never2old"I've had a look, the difference in price is only linked to the time of the show (it's slightly cheaper for the 21:30 one). Places are for the cheaper seating area, but you can get an upgrade for 13 EUR.

You also choose the exact date you want; afterwards you get a voucher that you exchange for the actual tickets when you get to BBWWS.

Hope this helps!

Ah, I thought so, but always worth checking these things. We'd be going for the earlier performance, as 9.30 would be far too late for our 6 year old to be a) eating and b) starting to watch a show.

Would the upgrade price be 13 euros for a child as well? And how much better is the more expensive seating area? I gather that the food is the same for everyone, so no difference there.

never2old

The same price seemed to apply to adults and children, so I'd say yes, the 13 euro upgrade is probably the same for both.

I can't tell you how much better the other places are, I've only been on the cheaper ones, and a long time ago!!