Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet — Discoveryland

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elaine

Quote from: "orangarnold"There is a games arcade next to the Buzz ride though.

is there? I know theres a shop next to the Buzz ride, and the Videopolis is on the other side of it. There is a games arcade at the other side of Videopolis, near the Star Tours queue line.

orangarnold

I'm sure there were some arcade type games  next to the shop. I maybe wrong

Elaine

Quote from: "orangarnold"I'm sure there were some arcade type games  next to the shop. I maybe wrong

no, it might be me thats wrong - I may not have noticed it at all  :) .

orangarnold

I haven't been in, but I remember walking past and seeing those crane grabber thingys

polar vixen

Hi, does anyone know if they do gluten free pizza please?

ed-uk

Quote from: "polar vixen"Hi, does anyone know if they do gluten free pizza please?

i think you may need to contact Disney to find that out.
Ed & David

ilovedisneylandparis

DisneyOlivia

geekyjo thankyou so much, that was incredibly useful!!

lauramumof3

pizza planet used to be ace with all the arcade games!  I remeber going with nieces and nephews and buzz and woody came in for autographs! bout 10 years ago tho!
Been to DLP many times when I was little and now with my own children. First time 1992 and th last time was 2012! Going in  November 2017, so exited cant wait :-)

michelvm

Quote from: "orangarnold"There is a games arcade next to the Buzz ride though.

It's at cafe hyperion, there are two of them. arcade alpha and arcade beta.
Next to buzz lightyear there alwo was another arcade but that's where the bureau annuall pass is right now.

littlebitofpixiedust

I havnt seen this open in a very long time at least not on my last 3 visits! Which is a shame as my son is buzz mad. Can anyone tell me if itll be open 2nd wk of dec or mid march?? Thankyou! He's 4 only out of  10 trips only once it's been open :(

justjes

I hope this restaurant is open when I visit the park, (October 25 and 26) We normally take a pizza or pasta menu at Colonell Hathi's but I think this is a better deal.

Kt

Does anyone know if it's open next week?
Nov 05 Sequoia
Feb 06 Sequoia
Dec 06 Sequoia Honeymoon Suite
Feb 08 Sequoia
Dec 09 Sequoia
Feb 11 Hotel New York Empire State Club
Jan 12 Hotel New York - Honeymoon Suite
Jan 13 Sequoia

orangarnold

Quote from: "justjes"I hope this restaurant is open when I visit the park, (October 25 and 26) We normally take a pizza or pasta menu at Colonell Hathi's but I think this is a better deal.

I've done both of these options and I do think it depends on how hungry you are, the meal deals that Colonel Hathi's offer are pretty good value if Pizza Planet isn't open.

littlebitofpixiedust

Wasn't open in our December trip last year, neither was it open on this years march trip... Boo! But will have a look on our September trip... Really would make my son smile! Like every little boy who is toy story mad :)