0 (0%)
THE SMURFS: NEW YORK ADVENTURE
0 (0%)
THE SMURFS AT MARVEL THEME PARK.
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: April 22, 2012, 08:35:11 AM

MickeySmurfette24

'As my rumour of Disney buying Smurfs begins.

In August 2011, Disney is looking to buy either new characters or businesses that are capable to create great characters and great stories.

In November 2009, Disney began restructuring the company to focus more on family friendly products.

In September 2011, Avatar joined Disney's Animal Kingdom

Disney will be getting an "Avatar Jr."-THE SMURFS

The Smurfs perfectly fit for Disney, because of their successfull of TV Series and Movie and it's family friendly.

Papa Smurf and Smurfette becomes Mickey Mouse's company into more Family Friendly company.

If Robert Iger, buy them from Belgium and sign the contract from Culliford Family and the family will be moved from Belgian to Burbank, California. securing TV Rights from Hanna-Barbera, Theme Park Rights from former property Cedar Fair and Universal Studios Florida, and Movie Rights from Columbia Pictures and Sony Pictures Animation.

You have to choose waht Smurfs attraction do you want to see at Disneyland Paris?

SMURFS LAND
a Smurfs area will be located in Fantasyland.

* 2 new attracion:
 - Papa Smurf's Flyer: a duplication of Flik's Flyer at Disney California Adventure.
 - The Smurfs: Escape from Gargamel's Castle: A version of Seven Dwarfs Mine ride
* A moved Mad Tea Party will be in this area and rename as "Smurfette's Tea Party
* A re-theme Toad Hall restaurant will be Greedy's.
* A Smurf Store
* Papa Smurf, Smurfette and Smurf Meet n' greet

UNTITLED THE SMURFS MOVIE 3D MOTION SIMULATOR RIDE
A Motion Simulator ride based on 2011 The Smurfs, using the same technology from The Simpsons Ride, but with Infitec 3D screen. located in Disney's Hollywood Studios, Walt Disney Studios and Tokyo Disneysea.

In Disney's Hollywood Studios, Rumourly will be located on the former Journey into Narnia building.

In Tokyo Disneysea, will be located in American Waterfront.

In Walt Disney Studios park, Ride will be located in empty space beetween Cinemagique and Playhouse Disney (space for Rumour Soarin') and Queue, Entrance and Pre-show will be replace Cinemagique.

Plot:
Follow The Smurfs in a Wild Goose...I mean, Storks by chasing Gargamel in all California and save Smurfette.

Storks vehicle will be similar to Krusty Kar from The Simpsons Ride, using Scissors Lift.

This will be the first 3D Live-Action and CGI Motion Simulator ride.

Hank Azaria will reprise his role as Gargamel, as well, all the voices from the movie will reprise their roles.

THE SMURFS: NEW YORK ADVENTURE

A 3D 30-minutes version of 2011 The Smurfs Movie will be located in Discoveryland, replace Captain EO, which is closed in April 2. Rumour that also will be in Disneyland, Epcot and Tokyo Disneyland.

THE SMURFS AT MARVEL THEME PARK IN PARIS

As Disney annouced a Rumour Marvel Theme Park as a Third Gate, I think will be a Smurfs Area in Marvel Theme Park.

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

None, none at all, never.

As for The Smurfs being in a Marvel  park - how on earth would that work, what's the connection?

At most they could sell some Smurfs in Disney Village, now that it's becoming a shopping mall. Beyond that I think the Smurfs should stay out of Disneyland Paris.
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

captain rocket

100% agree!!!

Patrick89

Quote from: "MickeySmurfette24"The Smurfs perfectly fit for Disney, because of their successfull of TV Series and Movie and it's family friendly.

What a great justification. The Smurfs don't fit for Disney at all. They must never be integrated into a Disney Park!  :!:
Secure all cargo, all passengers aboard!

---------------------------------------------

Bring back the moon!

gingajen

I don't want to be rude to the OP, but I can't think of a single way in which the Smurfs would fit into Disney! In fact, to compare The Smurfs to Disney is absurd in my opinion. It just can't be done. Disney as a company and a franchise as a whole is on a totally different level to the Smurfs!
In fact I first thought the post was a joke  :oops:

DopeyDad

welcome to the forum Mickeysmurfette24, but I don't think there'll be too many takers for your little blue friends :)

NotreClaire

None of the possible answers, actually! :O I just see the Smurfs and the Disney Classics as two totally different things and seeing the Smurfs in Disneyland would just be.. odd!
I don\'t know when,
I don\'t know how,
but I know something\'s starting right now

smurfy74

yay - smurfs, love em but they would only fit in the studios, if at all and yes i love smurfs hence my name on here

littlemermaid83

Most ridiculous thing I've heard in ages.

If the Smurfs invaded DLP I'd never go again.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Columbiad

Smurfs wouldn't fit into either of the parks. There are a few animated franchises that (at a push) I think could be well integrated into Disney much like Indiana Jones or Star Wars (Asterix & Obelix or Tintin for example) but I think surfs are so un-Disney, that they could never really fit well into a Disney theme-park.

DedicatedtoDLPJoe

I'm sorry but I wouldn't welcome any of those choices to Disneyland Paris. I think we could do without the Smurfs. Too cutesy even for Disney IMHO.  :D
Host of the Dedicated to DLP Podcast...the BEST Disneyland Paris podcast in the world!!
Visit us at //http://www.dedicatedtodlp.com

Anthony

Moved to Home Imagineering, our place for your own creative park expansion ideas!

lauralouisemidwinter

They should not be here at all, sorry but just NO :/
Laura Louise

My yesterday is your today, My today is your tomorrow.

DLP - 2011 - May/June - Santa Fe
DLP - 2012 - February - Santa Fe - VERY COLD
DLP - 2013 - March - Santa Fe
DLP - 2014 - September Santa Fe - CAN'T WAIT

tinkswishes

The Smurfs is even worse than The Muppets, what is going on with Disney!?

Scissorsboi

I'd hate to see Smurfs at any Disney park, the cartoons were of a lower quality and feel like they'd more likely fit in Asterix not Disney, and the recent movie was absolute drivel.

Why taint the chances to be used of hundreds of Disney characters with bought in ones?
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.