4 Day 20th Celebration! *Day 4 added* [FINISHED]

Started by alternativerock123, April 16, 2012, 08:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora1

Oh oh... A picture with Angel and Stitch, thats my daughters dream!¨ I know, I mentioned it before  :oops:
Great pictures again, thank you! =D>
Aurora1

nicnak

thank you so much for all your hotel tips. i have heard the shuttle bus gets quite crowded so had thought we might use the RER  a few times :) As for the towels i am glad you said as i wasnt going to take any with me ( saving on the luggage weight) but i might take a couple now.
Thanks again for filling me in x
July 1997 - Day trip
May 2012 - Hotel l'elysee
October 2013 - Hotel New York

Upcoming trips...

January 2015 - Disneyland hotel

alternativerock123

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Did you use flash on your photos Laura?

No, I never. The built in flash is rubbish. lol  I just edit them slightly to brighten up the darker ones.
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "alternativerock123"
Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Did you use flash on your photos Laura?

No, I never. The built in flash is rubbish. lol  I just edit them slightly to brighten up the darker ones.

I was going to say they are excellent photos!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

PlumBelle

Lovely Photos!
I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your report.
Easter 2000 - Cheyenne
November 2004 - Santa Fe
22nd May 2011 - Santa Fe

6th-10th June 2012 - Seqouia Lodge
Christmas 2016 - Santa Fe
Christmas 2017 - In the planning stages!

Nao

I love your trip reports and all the pictures you take on your trips! This is so good so far I can't wait to see the rest of it :)
So something is not completely clear to me; these shows in all the different lands, will they be on for the entire duration of the 20th anniversary or were they april 12th-only?
Why do all my dreams extend, just around the riverbend?// DREAMERS UNITE! ?
[size=85]ICON CREDIT[/size]

Epcot_Boy

Wonderful, wonderful report =D>  The quality of your photos are excellent, superb image quality :)

David

alternativerock123

I also forgot to mention that we saw Peter Andre the night before! My mum really likes him and she got a photo! I won't upload it but it was funny and just awesome. XD

THE DAY! IT FINALLY CAME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DISNEYLAND PARIS!
Day 3! PART 2!

We then headed to wait for the parade as I wanted a good space we got there early and also right in the entrance to Fantasyland.

[youtube:1uuuz0ny]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htI6V8BJDc8[/youtube:1uuuz0ny]

[youtube:1uuuz0ny]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpewxrdLUfM[/youtube:1uuuz0ny]

We then headed to Belle Note for food and even though it was 6 in the evening, they ran out of meals and we had to have pasta. >.<  Oh well, we then headed to Mainstreet for the MainStreet Celebrates show! We watched the first and I had a crap place for photos so we stayed for the next show and got a better view so the next photos are from both shows.

[

[youtube:1uuuz0ny]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnqVr4f5fdI[/youtube:1uuuz0ny]

We then went to go back my tri-pod and I took some more photos of the entrance sign.

We then headed towards the central plaza to hear music and CHARACTERS! I was so annoyed but happy at the same time - oh there where soooo many. Fab 5, Clarice, Max, Turk (!) Peter, Hook, Smee, Rapunzel, Flynn, Phillip, Aroura, Woody, Jessie, Winnie the pooh characters. SO MANY! But they left like 10 minutes later so...

[youtube:1uuuz0ny]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmu45t5Z50c[/youtube:1uuuz0ny]

[youtube:1uuuz0ny]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXEl3cj9Yho[/youtube:1uuuz0ny]

I've never had a photo with a Prince before and Phillip is my favourite! So to have a photo with him AND Aurora, oh it made my night, they both where lovely to me. Ekk!

We then stayed in the plaza for Dreams! one last time.

[youtube:1uuuz0ny]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR2WkA8oUyM[/youtube:1uuuz0ny]

Same video - I just want to try and get it out there more.

...and then back to the hotel for the final night!
It was an amazing day!  :D  :D
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
Coming soon:

norhel

Again, nice pictures :-)
What do you think of the show with Duffy and Mary and Berth, and the show with Max?
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

alternativerock123

The last day.

Took our time getting to the park this morning - since it's the last day and we had all our bags. Ha. We got in late and we headed towards Central Plaza and Pooh was out early! So we jumped into the queue. It was about 40 minute wait but I really wanted a photo with him. We also saw the Celebration Train again and this time it stopped - however I didn't want to go see those characters.

[youtube:2ajqb15m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9bu5Ou6HMY[/youtube:2ajqb15m]

We then headed to the Princess Pavillion. Even though it was a 90 minute wait, I wanted to show my parents inside and also I did want a photo with a princess and pray that it was one I hadn't had a professional one with yet.

Unfortunately I was Ariel whom I've had a professional photo with before - however this holiday me and the friend of Ariel seem to bump into each a lot. =D

We then headed around Fantasyland and just chilled for a while.

However really annoyed to find out that the princess swap was Cinderella and Rapzunel  - I've never had a professional photo with either - not even met Punzel yet! So damn you Ariel and Tiana. lol

We then headed to the Cabine Des Robinsons as it's ALWAYS closed. Ha. But that god it was open this time.

We then headed off to do some shopping - will show what I've bought in another post. =D

After we then went to see the Decent of the stairs show in the Hotel as I've never seen one before. It was a nice sweet show and OMG RARE CHARACTER! lol

[youtube:2ajqb15m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpucSZDIacA[/youtube:2ajqb15m]

[youtube:2ajqb15m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDqehk5E26k[/youtube:2ajqb15m]

[youtube:2ajqb15m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUcdzR9sf70[/youtube:2ajqb15m]

We had some time to kill before we went to eat and get the train back - so we headed into the studio one last time to look at merch and see if there were any characters.

Ha, had to get these photos! We all know how much I love Peter. =D

We then went to Annettes for dinner and we then got out bags and headed back to the train-station and went home.  :(
Such an amazing trip!

I will post all that I bought soon.
And here are some edited versions of my favourite photos from the trip so far!

THANKS GUYS! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE!  :D  :thumbs:
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
Coming soon:

*Pixie*Dust*

Amazing trip report, I really enjoy them puts me in such a good mood! And I love your photographs!  =D> brilliant as always! Xx

hannah'smum

Great trip report and photos! What time do the characters come down the staircase in disneyland hotel and what days of the week do they do this show? Many thanks :D

DLP-Photos.com

Thank you very much for sharing! What a great report and some awesome photos =]

It has really put me even more in the mood for my two summer trips!

Of your favourites, I really like this one:
Quote from: "alternativerock123"

:D/
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

lynny

wanted to wait till the end to say fantastic, amazing,stunning and very very enjoyable report......your pics are amazing you are truelly talented at taking pics,i'm stunned.
loved reading everything and seeing the pics you've made me want to go sooner than i can:-)
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011
HOTEL NEW YORK UPGRADED TO LAKE VIEW MAY 2013

samuelvictor

Just a quick note (I don't think I've actually ventured forth in doing so before, apologies!) to say Laura, your trip reports and photos are just lovely. Whenever I'm feeling a bit unmotivated or depressed at work I can take a look at your various reports and relive the excitement you feel vicariously through them. Your enthusiasm is infectious and I wish you many more happy trips!

It is seeing how inspiring your trip reports can be that makes me guilty I haven't written my own for the last two trips we took. I've been putting off doing so as I tend to type too much and agonise over which photos to include, so I fear it would take rather a long time, but perhaps it is worth it so that others can experience the parks from different people's perspectives, research before a trip, or see what the areas are like in different times of year and weather. I wrote a (rather long) restaurant report, which people seemed to find useful rather than boring, so maybe I should give it a go. lol

Either way I enjoy reading other people's trip reports, and yours in particular stand out as a positive, happy example of how to do them "properly" ! Thank you for sharing your memories. :)