Disney Dreams! Dining Package & Special Menus

Started by Lorum, February 22, 2012, 12:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glstitch

It 100% sure won't be Castle Stage , picture : InsideDLParis
//https://twitter.com/#!/InsideDLParis/status/172697612221284352/photo/1

DopeyDad

you beat me to it :)
more projectors! more lasers! big big big!

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Glstitch"It 100% sure won't be Castle Stage , picture : InsideDLParis
//https://twitter.com/#!/InsideDLParis/status/172697612221284352/photo/1

Glad thats been ruled out. It has to be at the side somewhere then, or in the Central Plaza hub area.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

captain rocket

Is'nt there an ouside area with tables and chairs in front of Plaza gardens restaurant and behind the information hoarding? This area would be good for viewing and would be easy to rope off and fairly inconspicuous, although the seating would'nt be tiered or anything.

ed-uk

I don't think there is anywhere obvious for this if they are going to do it. I would have thought the seating area in front of Plaza Gardens is too small. An exclusive viewing area would have to be more central I would have thought, Plaza Gardens is off to the side. And depending on how much extra it's going to cost, we might be better off watching Dreams from Main Street?
Ed & David

Tigerlilly

Did any of this become anything more than a rumour? The idea of viewing one showing of Dreams from the Founders Bar followed by dinner at the California Grill, sounds wonderful.
and straight on till morning.

littlemermaid83

Finally we have some news about these meals.

According to La Gazette de DLHFan; http://la-gazette-de-dlh-fan.over-blog.com/

[Exclusive] Here are several details about the special meal for Dreams. First, an appetizer will be offered at the Founders Club overlooking the Park and the show, whose music will be broadcast simultaneously in the room. Champagne will be included. Then, the meal held at the California Grill proposes a single menu composed of: a starter (foie gras or salmon), a main course (beef, turbot, cod or half a lobster) and a dessert (pastries). Wine will be included. Concerning the prices: €199 per adult and €69 per child. This information is subject to change. However, the source is reliable.

Ewis on DCP has posted this about the Dreams Meal at Silver Spur and Walts'

"The menu will be served from April 1 to September 30, at Walt's and the Silver Spur, except in May and June, when the Silver Spur will be closed: the menu will be served at Walt's and the Blue Lagoon.

The offer is unique and costs € 40 for adults and € 20 for children. The restaurant's reservation is mandatory, at least two hours before showtime.

The meal will entitle you to access a VIP area to watch the show. You must without fail be in the VIP area 30 minutes before the show begins. You can book the restaurant at any time, provided you are present 30 minutes before the hour of Dreams at the entrance to the VIP area.

Also note, your table will be reserved until the time indicated on your reservation. DLP usually tolerate a "courtesy delay" of 15 minutes, but this will * not * valid for the special 20th anniversary menu: remember to be on time.

The menu consists of an starter (to choose between two options), a main course (choice between a fish or meat dish ) and dessert: special "20th Anniversary" cake.

Drinks are not included. It is possible to buy a special bottle of wine 20th birthday, at a price of € 20.

CRO does not know if it will be possible to use a PA or reduction Shareholders, but there is no particular reason that they are denied."
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

littlemermaid83

Carrie_Cat on the DISboards also confirmed the menu for Walts.

"- Carpaccio of Scallops with summer vegetables or Baby leaf spinach salad with Serrano ham and melon

- Sea bass on a bed of cress, red rice, salad and sauce vierge or Lamb with a herb crust served with ratatouille

- Special 20th anniversary dessert"

littlemermaid83

Just noticed its only served up until Sept 30th??? Weird.

Glstitch

Then the menu will change I think (seasonal ingredients and stuff) ;).

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Glstitch"Then the menu will change I think (seasonal ingredients and stuff) ;).

They need to serve something that doesn't involve fish or foie gras, I don't like either.

The selections are really limited.

ulak

If i buy 20th champagne in the park - can i open it and drink inside park? Any restriction?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Glstitch

Quote from: "ulak"If i buy 20th champagne in the park - can i open it and drink inside park? Any restriction?

They even sell beer in the parks... the alcohol rule is gone , sadly already saw drunk people during my last visit.(november)

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Glstitch"
Quote from: "ulak"If i buy 20th champagne in the park - can i open it and drink inside park? Any restriction?

They even sell beer in the parks... the alcohol rule is gone , sadly already saw drunk people during my last visit.(november)

I'm pretty sure you have always been allowed to drink alcohol during  your meal.

Glstitch

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "Glstitch"

I'm pretty sure you have always been allowed to drink alcohol during  your meal.
Yes , at restaurants but they we're selling beer in a take-away...