Disneyland Resort Paris Podcast?

Started by Anthony, June 05, 2006, 03:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Since surrendering to the attractions of the iPod at Christmas (damn Steve Jobs), I've started to download more and more podcasts and always enjoy the excellent official Disneyland and Walt Disney World ones.  I'd love DLRP to make their own, but the issue of 6 main languages will probably stop this happening.

I just noticed something interesting, though.  They've updated the Press section of the official website and now there's a section called "Disneyland Resort Paris Podcast reserved for professionals".  So they've caught the podcasting bug... but we aren't allowed to listen.  Shame.

:arrow: http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/press/index.htm

I thought this was interesting to note, because DLRP aren't usually very good at keeping up-to-date with technology like this.  Just look at the rest of their website...

Would you like an official DLRP podcast?  Or do you maybe know anything more about this "podcast reserved for professionals"?  :)

Kristof

That podcast was for the coverage of Buzz.  It features sound fx, some music but mostly interviews with Imagineers and guests.

Dlrpfan

just like the other ones in the sister parks then. i would loe it to be broadcasted to the public and Disneyfans like us
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"That podcast was for the coverage of Buzz.  It features sound fx, some music but mostly interviews with Imagineers and guests.
Do you know what language it was presented in?

Kristof

Ofcourse, I think all the interviews with the guests where French and some Imagineers spoke English others French.

experiment627

I still haven't caught that Podcast bug... and I doubt I will (I once saw a short newsclip about a guy who was commenting on his hikes to release them as a podcast - what kind of people are listening to that stuff???)...

Now give me a decent internet radio station and I'll sign up for it in no time!

Maarten

Quote from: "Baloo"I thought this was interesting to note, because DLRP aren't usually very good at keeping up-to-date with technology like this.  Just look at the rest of their website...

A little bit offtopic, but now you're mentioning it... it raises the question; when is their website finally ready and being relaunched like they said they would?!

Anthony

I just found an official video podcast for Laser Blast on iTunes (the same on, i guess?), with 5 short 2min videos in French.  Just type buzz lightyear into the podcast search.  :)

Edit: On closer inspection, the download doesnt work...  :roll:

Sam

An official podcast would be very welcome.
On a side note... I host the very first (unofficial) DLRP podcast.  :wink: I'll make a new episode this weekend.