20th | Official 20th Anniversary website

Started by Anthony, February 14, 2012, 02:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

The UK version of the official 20th Anniversary website is apparently due to launch tomorrow with the French version following on Friday.

Given this page was previously showing a 404 Page Not Found error and is now showing a PHP error (suggesting it's now pointing somewhere), we should probably keep an eye here: http://20th-anniversary.disneylandparis.co.uk

Other possible URLs such as http://20.disneylandparis.co.uk don't exist at all.

Anthony

The website has now launched! See it here.

Seems there are a few areas need finishing though, and there's no link to it from the main website yet. The videos on each of the pages are just edited versions of the longer video we've already seen.

Even if the site uses Flash for the menu, it's good to see they've bothered to do a non-Flash version which - yes! - works on iPhone and iPad! As do the videos.

Your thoughts?

littlemermaid83

You need a username and password to enter it keeps saying.

I guess they took it down.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Anthony

Yes, seeing the same now.

Well it was there briefly! :)

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Anthony"Yes, seeing the same now.

Well it was there briefly! :)

Hopefully it will be back up soon :)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Anthony

Apparently still in test mode while they iron out some final problems.

Should be live within two days!

ulak

Nice music and animation!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Anthony"Apparently still in test mode while they iron out some final problems.

Should be live within two days!

Thanks for the heads up  :thumbs:

Josh

Ooooh. Looks nice. I wish the rest of the site had a more modern design like that.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

15MagicalYears

Quote from: "Meph"Ooooh. Looks nice. I wish the rest of the site had a more modern design like that.

Agreed. If you look at the Disneyland Resort website (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/) you're instantly hit with gorgeous, glossy pictures of the resort. Whereas we are struck with cartoons and small, outdated, thumbnail pictures.

Anthony

Martin B

Yes, it was working for me earlier too! :0)
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Teacup

I have literally just sat for the last half hour with the first page on in the background... not bored yet, so I take this as a good sign.
Previous stays
Santa Fe September 1999
Cheyenne November 2002
Sequoia Lodge September 2010
New York July 2011
Magic Circus September 2012

Rapunzel80

Nothing particularly spectacular on there, but exciting all the same!!!  Roll on May :)

littlemermaid83

I love the first page, very magical.