When's your next visit?

Started by bensmum, January 08, 2012, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindavdende

Going to paris/Disneyland in exactly 12 weeks. Just booked this afternoon

Mileto

I couldn't think of a more proper place to put this video (this topic is always so positive and optimistic  ;D )

So ... a special greeting to all the dadys in the forum  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioRaM3X-1cE

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

never2old

Slight change of plans, no longer going on Thursday but Saturday instead, for the shareholder's club preview of Ratatouille!!

Fastest trip ever... Drive down to DLP (3 hours) in the morning, spend as much time as possible admiring the new area, doing the ride, and of course having lunch in the new restaurant, then leave by 14:00 and drive back home (another 3 hours).... Totally crazy, but I can't wait!!

WillN

Hopefully in May 2015, and already nervous!  ;D
Check our Honeymoon Trip Report! March 8-12 2010.

geno85

Andybear

September 14th for 5 days at Sequoia Lodge - 63 sleeps to go!!

pialykke

November 13th - 17th at the Santa Fe!

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

Andybear

I've now got a countdown widget for my phone and tab and there are currently 57 days, 15 hours and 49 minutes till I leave home to go!

DisneyfanGermany

october 4th - october 8th

no hotel since now  :o

anyone want to be sponsored for an annual passport?  :P
Disneyland Paris: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 (Jan.), 2014 (March), 2014 (July), 2014 (Oct.), 2015 (Jan.)
Walt Disney World: 2004
Hong Kong Disneyland: 2014 (April)

future visits: Walt Disney World (July 2015)

Instagram: marc_leder
Instagram: disneyland_paris_photos

other theme park visits: Universal Singapore, Movie Park Germany, Legoland Germany, Fort Fun, and many others!

Disneymama

August 7th to 10th and

September 29th to 1st ofOctober

both in an Appartement offside  ::)

if anybody is lookin for a Sponsor, please send me a message, we can sponsor up to 9 persons in August and/or 3 Persons in September

Can you feel the Magic ??

Joyce_Disney

17 November! 5 days in Sequoia Lodge! :D
13-15 November 2016 Christmas time in Disneyland Paris

DisneyRon

Going from September 14th until September 18th, staying at the Disneyland Hotel ;D
Travelling solo, with Full Board Premium, so nobody to worry about, nothing to think about, just lots of fun time for me. :)

Travelling from the Netherlands by Thalys and RER, should be a breeze. Can't wait to be there once more.

Andybear

Quote from: DisneyRon on July 26, 2014, 06:19:54 PM
Going from September 14th until September 18th, staying at the Disneyland Hotel ;D
Travelling solo, with Full Board Premium, so nobody to worry about, nothing to think about, just lots of fun time for me. :)

Travelling from the Netherlands by Thalys and RER, should be a breeze. Can't wait to be there once more.

I'm going solo the same dates but staying at Sequoia Lodge :D  This is the second time I've done a solo trip and I like it for the reasons you state and I can't wait either  :D.  I don't live far from London so am getting the direct Eurostar service from London to DLP.

DisneyRon

Quote from: Andybear on July 26, 2014, 09:33:05 PM

I'm going solo the same dates but staying at Sequoia Lodge :D  This is the second time I've done a solo trip and I like it for the reasons you state and I can't wait either  :D.  I don't live far from London so am getting the direct Eurostar service from London to DLP.

It's my 2nd Solo trip as well. Did the Thalys and RER route last time as well, worked great.

A direct connection is only possible with the TGV for me, and that would mean slow-boating to Brussels first and then transferring to the TGV for the last leg, which effectively takes longer than taking the Thalys to Paris Gare du Nord and then going to Mare de la Valée with the RER. ;)

Thaliel

just booked a 6 nights stay @ davy Crockett from the 29th September, we will finally be able to say goodbye to sis's old lungs ^.^
<-Plz click