When's your next visit?

Started by bensmum, January 08, 2012, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicnak

We are going to DLP 19th - 23rd May, staying at hotel l'elysee, val d'europe. Celebrating my daughters 4th birthday while we are there :) :) :) :)
July 1997 - Day trip
May 2012 - Hotel l'elysee
October 2013 - Hotel New York

Upcoming trips...

January 2015 - Disneyland hotel

DisneyIsALifestyle

28th July at Hotel Cheyenne, i cant wait  :mrgreen:

Becksy

2 sleeps! We travel over on Wednesday and are in the park on Thursday 12th! I cant wait - our children found out in a special easter egg hunt yesterday - would love to show you their reaction, but cant work out how to upload the clip!

bensmum

maybe see you there. we head off at 4.30 tomorrow morning....sooooo excited I am bordering on anxious.lol

Becksy

I will be the slightly mad looking large lady with a small blonde boy who will be wetting his pants every time he sees MM, and a larger dark haired boy who will probably have a strop on or something, and a bald Daddy who has to put up with us all!

DisneyIsALifestyle

Quote from: "Becksy"I will be the slightly mad looking large lady with a small blonde boy who will be wetting his pants every time he sees MM, and a larger dark haired boy who will probably have a strop on or something, and a bald Daddy who has to put up with us all!

hahah i am a teenager, and i just get that excited as well when i see Mickey and Minnie  :thumbs: not so far as wetting my pants, but i dont think im that far off!

Becksy

Mind you, its 10 ish years since me and my hubbie have been - pre children! SOOOOOOO excited about finally being able to go back with children (though, as they are only 4 and 8, we cant do the biggest rides). ....... just cant wait to see their expressions that first magical time they see him!

clairabell13

We are going 2nd - 9th June. We stay off site in an apartment.  We purchased the Fantasy AP's when we visited in october 11, and loved it so much we decided we wanted to come back. :D
We are taking my 3 stepchildren - age 18, 15 and 12.
October 2011 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvilliers
May 2012 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvillers

September 2018 - 12th Wedding Anniversary at Explorers Hotel - so excited!

DLRP Roundup!

Thinking of a Christmas trip late November this year! :D Although all depends on a decent deal coming through!
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

lilfencer09

18th - 21st June :D My 21st birthday trip :) We are staying at the New Port Bay Club on the Admerails floor lake side view. We have never styed there before so cant wait to have a look inside.
Febuary 2004 - Day vist
July 2005 - Day Vist
June/July 2010 -  Santa Fe Hotel.
September 2011 - Hotel New York - Best mates 21st Birthday trip.

18th - 21st June 2012 - New Port Bay Club - Admerials Floor, Lakeside view - My 21st Birthday Trip

chan1986

we are taking our 2 1/2 year old daughter for her first Disney trip April 25th 2012 at Hotel Santa Fe - Excited is an understatment, lol. xx

girlinleeds

mid november if a good discount newport bay or amazing discount disneyland hotel, no discount probably santa fa, but dont care where we sleep really as long as we go

CherryPie

Can I add my dates too please?

We have just booked to go 8th-11th November staying at Santa Fe.

Got my to-do and to-buy list already printed :)
Past Visits
March 25th-28th 2012 - Santa Fe
Planned Visits
November 8th-11th 2012 - Santa Fe

\":mickey2:\"

hudsda

First Post!!
Booked last night for 20-27th December staying at the Sequoia Lodge with my wife and 3 boys (8,4 and 2)
Our second time but first trip for youngest and middle son was baby when we went in 2008 for the 15th Anniversary
Can't wait hardest thing is going to be keeping it a secret from them

CherryPie

Oh wow hudsda! How magical :)

We aren't telling our children either, it's hard enough trying to contain my excitement without having to try and calm them down too. Plus it'll make the holiday dvd extra special when we film us telling them we're off to see the fireworks and Christmas Tree's at DLRP. Hey we may even see Santa himself, he might be on the parade and I expect they'll have a meet and greet set up for him too although when we go it will only be first day of Enchanted Christmas.

We kept it a secret last month and their reaction in one of my happiest memories, they were dancing all over our driveway clutching their new Disney trolly cases. :mickey2:
Past Visits
March 25th-28th 2012 - Santa Fe
Planned Visits
November 8th-11th 2012 - Santa Fe

\":mickey2:\"